Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
I really like the idea of smaller but faster-to-release updates, so those who want a long update and have no problem waiting can very well wait if they want and those who are impatient can have access to a small update right away

Reactions: roro and lord_carta

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
when is the events with the museum boys happening?
End of Playable Day 14, so hopefully soon. We're still waiting on the event list for the day, so there's no real information as to the events beforehand, only that one of them will be an Ellie event (I'm hoping another morning shower for her to jill off in, since I doubt she will have got off the day before), and possibly one of the side jobs.

Scyllaa

Jul 9, 2020
I started part 2 Day 20. I s there any content yet cause It tells me im at school then "To be continued"

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I started part 2 Day 20. I s there any content yet cause It tells me im at school then "To be continued"
Depends on the route you play. If you're not playing Aiden's tasks, or the bonus storyl8ne, then there's literally only Sophia waking up, having a shower, getting dressed, going to school, teaching, and that's it. 6 renders by my count.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
70% progress in less than 2 weeks ! Wow !Great! Either the update is about a meeting only with no task, or it's one hot scene ( I expect its about modelling).
You think so. How much of this update is of a playable day. Dont believe its 1/10th. Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You think so. How much of this update is of a playable. Dont believe its 1/10th. Asking for a friend.
Considering it's 1/5 of a normal PD13 update, it's more like 1/50th than 1/10th. So like the description actually says, it's more likely just a meeting with Aiden than anything hot

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I miss those good old days when the game took me more than 1 hour to play its demo.
After that, the game has kept shrinking and shrinking. Now, whenever an update is release, i'll always have to reread a dialogue or find easter eggs just to make it 15 minute playtime.
And ultimately, when the update where dylan comes home from boarding school and i dont have any save for it, im not sure i can handle the task anymore. It would be irony if after dowloading the new release and a few clicks, it comes right to "to be continued" line.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes