▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hello,
By overwritting the preferences screen, you disable specific AWAM settings.

In your italian_it.rpy, replace all your code with:
Python:
init python:
   if ("Italiano", "italian") not in languages:
       languages.append( ("Italiano", "italian") )
to achieve the same result.

I also don't understand the purpose of your plus_it.rpy? All those names are already include in your translation files (but you didn't translated them there) :unsure:

Most of the content of your zzz.rpy seems useless except for your splahscreen and F12 shorcuts.
I will fix it after work, thanks for the advice.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
You got group fabric touching scene instead of just solo fabric touching in this update and instead of appreciating it all I can see is people complaining here, what did you guys expect Sex or something? Too vanilla.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I give up, the last update that I have was v160, I downloaded v161 and tried to load my last save and it seems like it really was the last save since the next thing was "to be continued". Really??

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
When Patricia talks about how ALL black men have giant dicks, and that is the only acceptable stereotype for them, during the gym visit... she then asks Sofia if she isnt into them, who she finds attractive of the 5-6 men working out... Sofia immediately points out that she thinks the Gym Trainer, and some other bloke are the only ones she finds attractive (suprise, suprise, its two white guys that arent built like a roid monster).

If your going for "realistic, sophisticated, and congruent story telling", dont have your MC give out her preferences, and then later have her change her mnd... thats not "character growth or developement, its backtracking and creating plotholes".

I'm not into fat chicks or super tall chicks (taller than 6ft)... if a month goes by, or I get super drunk in Sin City, I dont suddenly think "huh that fat/tall chick is looking pretty good right now".... No, its my preferences, and they tend NOT to change... what does change is if I am more into blondes one month, and then next brunettes over take them, etc...
Your lack of Ginger preference is concerning. Get with current year!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25
3.20 star(s) 484 Votes