Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Does this update worth it, or is just a 2 min update?

I liked the idea of animations, but this feature could be made once the game is finished... It just delays the development.

• Haha
Reactions: Saip12c

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
"civil discussion"
Does that involve critical opinions or that is uncivil discussion?

anyway, I will download, hope for something, but expect nothing extraordinary

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
you are saying you like the dev's work but not how he conducts his business? it's a bit contradictory don't you think? Because it's his decisions in the first place that made you love the game. Ok he is bad at communicating. although i think he made a bit of progress on this field. And he is slow and he focuses on details that no one cares about. But nothing is perfect in this world. You love his work you gotta deal with his downsides. That's the way i see it
Not really.Take for example EA.Or Blizzard.Or Ubisoft.Or Capcom.Or CMON.Or any big company.
I love to play their games.In most cases.
But I hate the way they are doing the business and specially the way they are treating their customers.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I can't believe that there are people who are only playing one path. :unsure:
That's what most people do in any choice-based game. Choices exist to let a player RP the character (to a small extent) and influence the game story. If one save scums with every update, to play through all possible paths, they might as well play a linear game with no choices. It makes choices pointless. Now after the game is complete, one can try a second playthrough with different choices to see another path. But this is far from a complete game...

Not to mention it takes too much time and patience skipping through 90% of the same bs, since choices usually affect 10% of a game's scenes.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So. Thus far we have the following of the Current Day

Update 1: Aiden 4, Morello Minor - Major Animation Delay - Done (1.55)

Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 - Done (1.60)

Special Update: Aiden Gang Scene(s) - Done (1.61) - 140 Renders, 2 SA- 35 Days (5 days a week 7 weeks? Minus 1 day)

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school (1.65)

Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day (1.70)

Update 5 : Sophia/Sam (1.75)

Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan) (1.80)

Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1 (1.85)

Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2 (1.90)

Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine (1.95)

Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest (2.00)

Of those i would expect Update 3 to be less than 100 Renders, unless he decides to triple the walk from the car scenes
I expect update 4 would be one of his very large scenes of 200+ renders and animations, as its one of his self subscribed "hot" ideas

No real feeling on rest of them. but would imagine most are around the 100-150 render count for him.

Thoughts?
No way update 3 to be less than 100 renders.Otherwise update 3 will be both scene together.
Dylan comes home from boarding school+2nd side job 3rd day
It will be probably the same length or even twice more than last Amber event-more than 200 renders.
Remember according to the dev this route will not have many events.Maybe 2-3 more.
So he must really speed up the things.Will we get the first HJ in the game?
Update 4 -yes,must be more than 200 renders.Again same reason.If there will be 3-4 more events with the shotas he must start to deliver.Specially if he means later to include the sister and/or mother.

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
No way update 3 to be less than 100 renders.Otherwise update 3 will be both scene together.
Dylan comes home from boarding school+2nd side job 3rd day
It will be probably the same length or even twice more than last Amber event-more than 200 renders.
Remember according to the dev this route will not have many events.Maybe 2-3 more.
So he must really speed up the things.Will we get the first HJ in the game?
Update 4 -yes,must be more than 200 renders.Again same reason.If there will be 3-4 more events with the shotas he must start to deliver.Specially if he means later to include the sister and/or mother.
Also as other developers do, they can take out a new character and deviate from the theme of the relationship with the main characters, to lengthen the game as much as possible, since creating a new story has its risks and it is easier to develop it.

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes