northeast

Aug 25, 2017
After this scene ; It says " To be Continued " Is that normal? So few renders :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i took a peek at the code and in order to get the Dylan/Ellie/Christine burger shop event, you need the "Ellie_is_with_Logan" variable set to "True". all the other stuff is just Aiden cuck content.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is there any one follow the good wife route is there any other sex scene happened after 0.115
Pls Share your save file

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i took a peek at the code and in order to get the Dylan/Ellie/Christine burger shop event, you need the "Ellie_is_with_Logan" variable set to "True". all the other stuff is just Aiden cuck content.
We already pretty much knew that from the teaser discovering that Logan has a hot blonde on the side. What I'm more curious about is whether or not you need to continue the Ellie route, since Ellie is kinda cheating on Logan with Sophia, possibly Jules as well.
Is there any one follow the good wife route is there any other sex scene happened after 0.115
Pls Share your save file
Nope. Sophia surprising Liam at work was the last GW event, with nothing happening for the foreseeable future. This playable day (Part II) has, last I heard, just over a minute of content, mainly Sophia waking up, going to school, coming home and chilling for a while

gamelover1985

Apr 24, 2019
Nope. I haven't even bothered downloading it. Unlikely to be any lesbian content until at least v0.200, as in the next playable day at the earliest.

This is Dylan day, since of the 11-odd events, 8 are with him, as much as Sophia herself. There's not even any guarantee Sophia will be in the next update at all if Alyssa brings Dylan back from boarding school, since it's listed as a Dylan/Amber event.
That's really disappointing.. Expecting more lesbian/Sofia stuff in coming updates!!

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
I am curious now about what will happen on Monday if you choose morello's help, did she feel sympathetic( love Aiden :p ) or we can see the new character(Aiden's uncle) or she will dominate Aiden(filthy) or no Aiden rest of the route?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am curious now about what will happen on Monday if you choose morello's help, did she feel sympathetic( love Aiden :p ) or we can see the new character(Aiden's uncle) or she will dominate Aiden(filthy) or no Aiden rest of the route?
Last update is meant to be the "comfortable" solution to Aiden's blackmail, so she's unlikely to feel any sympathy towards him. Considering the beating is likely to put him in hospital, so chances are if you choose the beating, not to seee Aiden again.

I'm just annoyed it'll probably mean a third set of renders for events in the classroom

Feb 26, 2022
You can tell how L&P is milking his Patreons by now, and totally abandoning his project, by the last scene of Sofia on the couch.
She just got molested by seven teenaged gang members (lmao) and she gets back home to watch TV.
No reflection whatsoever in her brain. Was she furious about the incident? Did she maybe like it? How in god's name did this scene help in progressing her degradation into a lustful bitch L&P promised 6 years ago?
Thank god for EvaKiss, Ero Mersive, Bold Bash Studios, SleepyGimp and so many more who deliver updates on time.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
That must be a change from the 0.160, because back then you had to kick Logan to the curb to get the event in the Burger. This is good, because I among others were miffed by this. Logan might be an idiot chad, but we need him and the triple date of Sophia-Pat-Ellie for the corruption path.
Did you play the scene where Ellie has to decide if she forgives Logan?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
The other question that can be raised is why the Morello option is not anymore possible? Once it is decided not to take it because e.g. it is choosing between the lesser of the two evils, it is strange that the option is prevented later on. There is even a passage during the meeting
Python:
if day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden:
"She suddenly wished so badly that she should've gone to Don Morello. What was she thinking, coming here alone!"
What prevent Sophia to use the option after the meeting? It's not that the offer had a time limit. It's strange that this issue is not yet addressed. From what we know there won't be any other chance to pick up the offer, but it feels not so logic IMO. Sure, it will mess up the development as it has to reproduce the scenes every time there is a chance to take the offer, but like the boarding school I don't see a logical reason for not being on the table. Unless there will be further developments ahead. :unsure:
In my opinion, this is not an intentional choice, but rather a glaringly big (and equally worrying) bug in the scene-writing part of the previous update.
I don't know how it occurs to you, but in my playthrough, it only occurs if at this point of the game I choose to "Forgive Logan":
screenshot0003.png
This is because at the end of every possible option, I am redirected to scenes (day20_Sophia_meets_with_Aiden_at_his_hangout or day20_Sophia_meets_with_Aiden_at_his_hangout) that don't take into the slightest consideration the value of the key variable to see the scene of Don Morello's henchmen's intervention (day20_Sophia_asked_Don_Morello_for_help = True). If, on the other hand, I choose "Don't forgive him" the problem doesn't arise and my eventual choice to ask Don Morello for help is realized with the scene of his henchmen's visit to Aiden and his friends.
I hope the script will be fixed before the release of the next update, because otherwise playing this latest version of the game is compromising for its future development (if the player wants to close Aiden's path and cannot do so because of a script bug, it can be a big problem for other game paths as well).

Reactions: xxxorro and nexer

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
Last update is meant to be the "comfortable" solution to Aiden's blackmail, so she's unlikely to feel any sympathy towards him. Considering the beating is likely to put him in hospital, so chances are if you choose the beating, not to seee Aiden again.

I'm just annoyed it'll probably mean a third set of renders for events in the classroom
yeah but she told him(morello) not to hurt him(aiden) physically so it could be possible or even we can see female dominance and if no more aiden in this route then L&P can just show black render with the script for the classroom event to save render time.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
This game is the best game in my opinion.
Contrary to many people's beliefs that the process is slow, in my opinion this is the biggest strength of the game.
I hope the developer does not irrationally spoil the story

But the most important thing the developer is expected to do is hire people to speed up the design of the scenes
I agree 100%

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I agree. I mean he does have the income now to hire more people. Heck, we have so many talented people here in F95 that can help him out tremendously not only in technical work, but in story, art, sound etc. The thing we see so many times with AAA developers why a game stops or fails if mostly due to greed, entitlement and lack of vision. Usually its one of these reasons that the project starts going downhill.

I know this is not AAA game with many developers working day and night, but as many have suggested, there are so many ways it can be improved. The reason this game exists is due to people's support, and the day they stop supporting, will be the day that there will be no going back. So I sincerly hope he mends his ways, focus on getting the updates in time, not let greed or lack of vision take over and just focus on getting the best product out.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The other question that can be raised is why the Morello option is not anymore possible? Once it is decided not to take it because e.g. it is choosing between the lesser of the two evils, it is strange that the option is prevented later on. There is even a passage during the meeting
Python:
if day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden:
"She suddenly wished so badly that she should've gone to Don Morello. What was she thinking, coming here alone!"
What prevent Sophia to use the option after the meeting? It's not that the offer had a time limit. It's strange that this issue is not yet addressed. From what we know there won't be any other chance to pick up the offer, but it feels not so logic IMO. Sure, it will mess up the development as it has to reproduce the scenes every time there is a chance to take the offer, but like the boarding school I don't see a logical reason for not being on the table. Unless there will be further developments ahead. :unsure:
I've been thinking about that, too. But Sophia (the player) makes a decision here and it is based on the fact that it is better not to want to have anything to do with the mafia. Some here would consider that a wise decision. And with that the way is set! Even as a developer of the game, I would not allow any reversal - you yourself have spoken of the entropy of decisions.
As for the possibility of the boarding school, I have also searched in vain for a reason why that should no longer be possible.

Reactions: xxxorro

willi

Jun 17, 2017
I have the same problem - generated new save ok but after starting it just gives me 5 screens and then to be continued - anybody a clean converted new end of part1 save ?

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes