whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I played part 1, have transferred save to part 2, but then I only get like 5 scenes and it cuts to "to be continued". What am I missing?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I played part 1, have transferred save to part 2, but then I only get like 5 scenes and it cuts to "to be continued". What am I missing?
Depends on the path you're playing. If you're not playing Aiden's tasks, then 7 renders for Part II is all there is, and is over in about a minute

• Sad
Reactions: SubtleHustle

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
2 pics? Some people like me playing the boarding school route (if I bothered to download the update) only got 1.

That said, the .161 wasn't even planned, so was probably a last minute addition. Possibly due to the backlash of .155 having animations without Sophia
You got one? I don't know what route I was playing, but all I got was a black screen with a message saying I had to send my own pic to L&P.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
2 pics? Some people like me playing the boarding school route (if I bothered to download the update) only got 1.

That said, the .161 wasn't even planned, so was probably a last minute addition. Possibly due to the backlash of .155 having animations without Sophia
No, It's wasn't a last-minute addition. It was supposed to be part of v0.160, but he ran out of time with the animations debacle from v0.155. He had to release what he had with v0.160 when v0.155 animations were completed because Patreon members were complaining about how it was taking so long.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, It's wasn't a last-minute addition. It was supposed to be part of v0.160, but he ran out of time with the animations debacle from v0.155. He had to release what he had with v0.160 when v0.155 animations were completed because Patreon members were complaining about how it was taking so long.
My point was more that v.161 certainly wasn't in the update schedule we were given, and that special consideration appears to be given for releasing the scene as a separate update, as opposed to bundling it with either .160 and releasing it a little later or .165.

.160 was for the bonus storyline, not an Aiden scene, or Morello scene. At least as far as we were told. You're expecting me to believe that a previously unannounced event wasn't a last minute addition? In an update that we were told wasn't going to have animations, but had at least one in it? If what you're saying can be believed, the update scheduled for .160 should have read something like:
"Dylan/Ellie
Aiden OR Morello Part 2"

Sounds to me like just an excuse to save face, like blaming the animator for the delays in .155.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Been thinking.. Probably will never happen, but perhaps not a bad idea for F95 to create their own patronage platform for erotic art creators? They seem to have the size and brain for that. It would be without dumb content regulations like on Patreon but rather with special incentives for the active and honest creator, and demerit points/fines for unjustifiably delayed ones. Maybe even bonuses based on the game ratings?

Why would anyone switch from their Patreon milking scheme you'd ask? Much lower charges and fees could be a good reason.
a pirate page create a not free of charge platform? Impossibe.
plus, it costs money, idk think f95 is willing

koizumi.JP

Jul 31, 2021
I am using "Ren'Py SDK" for the first time to translate. It takes more time and patience than I expected.
*Since it is in Japanese, it will not be in demand by everyone. Sorry.

I guess it is more difficult for creators who create original works.
Thank you for providing me with a new challenge.
I Love Jukujo!

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes