follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Did she though? Last I heard it was only the women that have managed to do get Sophia wet so far, Alyssa twice in the one event. Only thing close I'm aware of from the guys was Larry fantasizing about getting Sophia wet.

I'm still waiting for the guys, since one of them getting Sophia wet will be the first indication they are starting to catch up to the girls, mak8ng the hetero routes mildly interesting.

Last I checked, the scorecard was Alyssa 2, Ellie 1, Jules 1, Nat 1.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Aiden 4 times in 1 event.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Ending of this update is very odd
Sophia went home and relaxed on her sofa after all that humiliation.......if developer had showed what Sophia felt after all this could have made this update a progressive one for the plot, plus if he could have shown Sophia crying a little bit or shedding few tears when groping was happening could have made it more impactful,
and I guess now we all can predict Aiden's next few tasks easily
Overall it was a good update, it showed how dark it can be , Don morello boys beating Aiden was very realistic he is definitely not going to attend school after that for few weeks that also means Dylan will not be sent to boarding school and Sophia is free from Aiden after that (I hope so)
Sophia reports feeling "wetness" and "arousal" following the art scene, zac breast scene, and prison visitor scene. She literally has options to avoid the humiliation but, clearly, a part of the character ENJOYS objectification and depravity. Otherwise she would've recruited Don Morello, taught Dylan self-defense, sent Dylan to boarding school or, an option in ALL Aiden tasks, decided to not cooperate.

To suggest that the game is "unreal" because you don't understand the particular path you're on shows your lack of understanding. Your thought process of feeling remorse or disgust afterward is NOT consistent with a person who would continually CHOOSE to participate in said events. That is why there are so many options and routes. . .

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for the advice.
I am replacing the Japanese by copying and pasting line by line, but would it be more efficient to use "Atom"?
1/ Why do you talk about copy/paste line by line? This file should be automatically generated (and it seems you file have been done this way) and you have to translate the uncommented lines.

2/ Why don't you translate the beginning of those lines ("Italian guy with leather jacket", "Black guy",...)?

koizumi.JP

Jul 31, 2021
1/ Why do you talk about copy/paste line by line? This file should be automatically generated (and it seems you file have been done this way) and you have to translate the uncommented lines.

2/ Why don't you translate the beginning of those lines ("Italian guy with leather jacket", "Black guy",...)?
I explained too little. Sorry.

1/ Attached is a screen shot of my current work.
I have prepared a notepad first, with everything translated into Japanese by a translation tool. I copied it line by line and replaced it.
It means that I am erasing the English lines and overwriting the Japanese.

2/ I have not changed the names of the characters because they are the names of the characters.
It's strange and uncomfortable to see the names in Japanese.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for the advice.
I am replacing the Japanese by copying and pasting line by line, but would it be more efficient to use "Atom"?
Atom is easier. search in words or phrases and replace them throughout the file... Also you can open multiple files if you need to compare them easily

Reactions: koizumi.JP

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
2/ I have not changed the names of the characters because they are the names of the characters.
It's strange and uncomfortable to see the names in Japanese.
In these cases, they are more descriptions than names. If I had to translate AWAM into my language, I would probably translate this too, but I let you decide how it feels in Japanese.

koizumi.JP

Jul 31, 2021
In these cases, they are more descriptions than names. If I had to translate AWAM into my language, I would probably translate this too, but I let you decide how it feels in Japanese.
It is indeed an explanation in this scene. I wrote "name" earlier because this part was mainly for displaying names.

I guess I feel uncomfortable because I am used to seeing names written in English.
It would probably be more helpful to translate everything if I were to show it to newcomers, but since I don't plan to make it public, I guess I'll just leave it as it is.

Thank you for respecting my sensitivity.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Or maybe L&P is trying to hide the spoiler?
As could i remember first hetero sex scene with another person will be on Sunday in AWAM world? Or Aiden will begin Sophia`s sex path on Monday and on Sunday we will have sex scene with including Patricia?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
As could i remember first hetero sex scene with another person will be on Sunday in AWAM world? Or Aiden will begin Sophia`s sex path on Monday and on Sunday we will have sex scene with including Patricia?
That was the first lesbian sex scene.
The first and second hetero sex scenes will be on Monday.And second lesbian sex scene.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1836417

Maybe I missed something, but why should Sophia go to school on Monday, isn't it her day off?

View attachment 1836420
Either it's (another) typo or she will just go to school to meet him, like she had to go visit him at his hideout.
Whether the 5th task will take place there and on Monday that is another question.
As I suggested in the other thread, not having a class that day could inspire a task at school where she has to expose/tease her students during a different class. **For example** she might have to pretend to go see a colleague teaching the same students, interrupting the lesson for a moment with the excuse of asking something to the teacher and being forced to put up a "show" for the students while she talks to the unaware teacher. Obviously there are plenty of other possibilities.
But it is also possible that the task is out-of-school.

Now that Monday risks to be quite a day. It is the D-Day for the first hetero sex scene but also the second one, plus the 2nd lesbian scene. Obviously they can happen in different or mutually exclusive paths but still, what a day!

Here is an up-to-date version of what we know for the upcoming events

PD 14 - Day 21 - Saturday
  • 1 Ellie event, probably another shower in the morning but that's just speculation
  • 3rd day of the 1st side job, we were left with Sophia promising to were the skimpy nurse dress
  • the museum guys in the evening

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event, probably all day long

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task

Last edited:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
What do you mean by awam world
And how do u know above that Aiden will begin Sophia sex path and how do u know about what going to happened on Sunday
Just tell me is ther any comic or script there how do u know????

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
the Sport class was cut.sorry not gang sex to sophie.
that's not "Coach Sophia" that I'm referring to. "Coach Sophia" has nothing to do with school, it's with Dylan's soccer team.

She is teaching literature and sports on Tuesdays, biology oin Wednesdays, and literature again on Fridays.
The previous Tuesday (Day 17) she could not teach sport because there were some works going on in the sport hall.
1653760722593.png
So, probably, next Tuesday there **could be** the first sport lesson

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Either it's (another) typo or she will just go to school for meeting him, like she had to go visit him at his hideout.
Whether the 5th task will take place there and on Monday that is another question.
As I suggested in the other thread, not having a class that day could inspire a task at school where she has to expose/tease her students during a different class. **For example** she might have to pretend to go see a colleague teaching the same students, interrupting the lesson for a moment with the excuse of asking something to the teacher and being forced to put up a "show" for the students while she talks to the unaware teacher. Obviously there are plenty of other possibilities.
But it is also possible that the task is out-of-school.

Now that Monday risks to be quite a day. It is the D-Day for the first hetero sex scene but also the second one, plus the 2nd lesbian scene. Obviously they can happen in different or mutually exclusive paths but still, what a day!

Here is an up-to-date version of what we know for the upcoming events

PD 14 - Day 21 - Saturday
  • 1 Ellie event, probably another shower in the morning but that's just speculation
  • 3rd day of the 1st side job, we were left with Sophia promising to were the skimpy nurse dress
  • the museum guys in the evening

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event, probably all day long

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task
It might be a typo, but it might not be. On PD 12, Thursday, which is one of her days off. She might be called upon to "teach a class as a sub" or "private chat" at the youth detention center for the 5th task, where she models for the 3rd task (Art Class). That could be the class hint Aiden is talking about in that text.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes