Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought it was Amber that was popular at the moment, not L&P.

Does make me wonder if we'll ever see her naked. I heard a rumour L&P was considering a Jules/Amber storyline, which I think would have been amusing if it started by Ellie commenting on how awesome Amber would look naked, and faking surprise that Jules doesn't shower with Amber (implying daughters showering with their Moms is something commonplace).

Apr 5, 2022
I thought it was Amber that was popular at the moment, not L&P.

Does make me wonder if we'll ever see her naked. I heard a rumour L&P was considering a Jules/Amber storyline, which I think would have been amusing if it started by Ellie commenting on how awesome Amber would look naked, and faking surprise that Jules doesn't shower with Amber (implying daughters showering with their Moms is something commonplace).
I think id prefer a jules and sophia storyline. They already made out. They might as well go all out and have sex. Maybe have ellie watch or join for a threesome :sneaky:

Reactions: Sonny86

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think id prefer a jules and sophia storyline. They already made out. They might as well go all out and have sex. Maybe have ellie watch or join for a threesome :sneaky:
For Sophia not to be involved would require it to be a bonus storyline, and anything not involving one of the main LIs (in this case Ellie) would only serve to delay production.

The idea of Ellie mentioning showering with her Mom to Jules is more about Ellie trying to normalise her own behaviour, so that the three of them being naked together becomes less abhorrent to Sophia.

Dylan even benefits from this, since it's the normalisation of Sophia showering with other women that enabled him to get his first look at actual pussy

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Man this game is pretty great render wise and the story is interesting. Lots of attention to detail. But my god that is some serious blue ball stuff

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes