Spassky3

Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 1843444

A Wife and Mother v0.161 (incl. Part 1)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.161, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2 v0.161 (incl. Part 1)
Win
: GDRIVE
Android: GDRIVE

wow it has different scenes. how many different scenes are there in this version and where

Spassky3

Jul 24, 2018
it's not different scene, this scene was already in the game - two paths one viewed from Dylan perspective, one from Sophia
you have to play over. i seen 2 different scenes. one of them in first part, sofia show breast cleavage for worker, other in toilet after watch soccer match with liam and sam's father

Reactions: naughtynafz

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
dude can you enlighten us and please keep upgrade the game
yeah there are 3 additional scenes included in the game, that I made for my pleasure ;) 1st one is a little one in day 2, when ellie entered the kitchen in underwear in front of the movers, Sophia tells her to relax... 2nd one also in day 2 Sophia accepts movers request and came in her bathrobe, and 3rd one in day 11... when neil tried to pull her bra, she didn't slap him...

I would try to add more in next update if I make any more in between... ;);)

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes