coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
Apologies for the frivolous post.

But what (the hell) is she cooking? :LOL:
We got:
What a peculiar potpourri… :unsure::LOL:

Assets from

Can't find that kitchen though
Who cares? Admit it all you wanna eat is her pussy.

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
What choices lead to Logan cheating and Ellie catching him, as well as Ellie and Dylan seeming to grow closer.

Sep 19, 2020
hey guys, who do you think that will make of our little boy "Dylan" a true men? is Amber, sweet Emma, hot sister's friend Christine, his gorgeous aunt Patricia, Julia Ellie's best friend, Marie hot hairdresser's daugther, for the believers Ellie his goddess sister or Shophia will decide take the trophy for the best mom in the world lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
We need to remember than when we say 'too lewd' in this game, it's the equivalent of 'barely lewd' in any other game.
The dude is 100% right! Dreamers, remember the years of the game! The maximum that can happen with Amber/Dylan is something like a scene with Sofia's areoles after Sam mows the lawn by the pool (PD9). Am I the only one who thinks that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shalamar94

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It would be great to have a path with Sam/Ellie - Sam/Ellie/Sophia with (Dylan cuck).
Like Ellie discovering the secret relationship between Sam and Sophia.
Ellie getting curious about Sam or whatever...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a Sophie/Ellie/sam? no way is like a Sophie/Ellie/Dylan is not goint to happend is Dylan/Sophie or Dylan/Ellie. in this case Sophie/Sam or Sam/Ellie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It would be great to have a path with Sam/Ellie - Sam/Ellie/Sophia with (Dylan cuck).
Like Ellie discovering the secret relationship between Sam and Sophia.
Ellie getting curious about Sam or whatever...

The three Ellie branches are due to start on PD16, of which I believe is set up to be Logan, Sam and Jules. So a Sam/Ellie path definitely seems on the cards.

As for a threesome with Sophia, I don't think that will happen. I don't see a threesome happening between Sophia, either Dylan or Ellie, and anyone, for the simple reason I don't believe Sophia trusts anyone else to be in an incestous threesome. The closest I've seen is Ellie being interested in kissing Patricia, and Sophia shut that idea down cold.

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
The three Ellie branches are due to start on PD16, of which I believe is set up to be Logan, Sam and Jules. So a Sam/Ellie path definitely seems on the cards.

As for a threesome with Sophia, I don't think that will happen. I don't see a threesome happening between Sophia, either Dylan or Ellie, and anyone, for the simple reason I don't believe Sophia trusts anyone else to be in an incestous threesome. The closest I've seen is Ellie being interested in kissing Patricia, and Sophia shut that idea down cold.

I think this is totally possible, look this... After Ellie acidentally peek some Sam/Sophia scene in the house, Ellie talk with Sophia about it later(maybe shower or bedroom)... and depending on the relationship between the two girls, Sophia said to ellie some racy(spicy) things that made Ellie curious and excited about Sam. In the other hand, we have the growing relationship between Dylan/Ellie with Sam being introduced into context. That would create the possibility of having Dylan/Ellie/Sam threesome in the future as well.

Ellie is a character with great potential to take relationships to another level. However the whole path needs to be well written by Dev, but I don't worry about that because he does it well.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
I read the conversations about the possiblities with the relationships that could possible develop, but then I think "playable day 16" and I can only envision any of those possible scenes with Ellie, Sam, Sophia, Dylan ect. , happening somewhere in 2024 or 25 and I immediately get angry ... :mad: oh well whatever..

Reactions: rowdyranger
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes