onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
What are the chances of l&P getting his patreon back ?? IMO never. Which is better for this game. Fuck patreon.
probably never because when it is removed 9 times out of 10 it is a death kneel for the dev with patreon but some can get them back but most dont and with LP it will be because he will have to tweak his script to scrub incest references and shota and other stuff and make patches or relations changers and such at the start of game and he is not going to do all that

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
In which way? Game's not gonna change and L&P is losing a lot of money.
I know but if you're keeping track of his SS sub count he already has gained 260+ after patreon removal. at this rate he would reach 1k or more within 1/2 months. Yes it'll be difficult but I think l&P knew this would happen sooner or later.
+ no more waste time on hiding AWAM behind DOL & *hopefully* quicker development speed.

Santylove8

Nov 5, 2020
I know but if you're keeping track of his SS sub count he already has gained 260+ after patreon removal. at this rate he would reach 1k or more within 1/2 months. Yes it'll be difficult but I think l&P knew this would happen sooner or later.
+ no more waste time on hiding AWAM behind DOL & *hopefully* quicker development speed.
Do you think he is going to stall until he gain at least 1k paid subscribers

Mar 3, 2023
He can be lucky if he gets 500 subs till then. Not everyone wants to make a new account just to subscribe him, especially to a site that doesn't let you use PayPal. And he doesn't promote SS or Boosty at all outside of his Discord. So how exactly should he make 1000 subs in a short amount of time?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I would like the game to go on. But never ever to make the dev so fakking much easy money as he did, Doing nothing and collecting easy money with fakkin 40 to 60 dollar teasers which are worth shit. And are only for him a quickfix milking again.

He has to work for the money. Imo let him swim, but not drown. I want to play the game along. So not to many donors on subscribe. Let him sweat. Going so hard down on his easy money life, screwing all his sponsors.

Lets be honest. Screwing 60 dollar patreons with low tech teasers............. It's insane! So dear dev. I like to see FREE updates. I am never gonna sponsor you!

I think, when he has got the guts reading this thread he will be wetting his pant! And he may! And feel sorry for the shit you made, thinking all about youself!

In English they say you are a piece of shit.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I would like the game to go on. But never ever to make the dev so fakking much easy money as he did, Doing nothing and collecting easy money with fakkin 40 to 60 dollar teasers which are worth shit. And are only for him a quickfix milking again.

He has to work for the money. Imo let him swim, but not drown. I want to play the game along. So not to many donors on subscribe. Let him sweat. Going so hard down on his easy money life, screwing all his sponsors.

Lets be honest. Screwing 60 dollar patreons with low tech teasers............. It's insane! So dear dev. I like to see FREE updates. I am never gonna sponsor you!

I think, when he has got the guts reading this thread he will be wetting his pant! And he may! And feel sorry for the shit you made, thinking all about youself!

In English they say you are a piece of shit.
So you are against all board members at every company? cause they just sit back and collect a check.

Reactions: Hardalloy

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
what happen with the guys in the museum????
_________________________+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_______________________________

Lost to history and forgotten over time.... I have no idea how long ago that was introduced but the developer had to screw up that solid story arch by letting it linger.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I wonder if this will change anything with the 2nd side job, seems like he will keep it but I wonder if he’ll age them up like hd did to Dylan.
The problem is not only in the side job 2, but also in all other young characters, as well as in incest, and therefore the fact that it is in the game and is an additional problem for legality, completely follows from the whole logic of incest games. (any game on patreon can be closed for the same reason)
And most importantly, he made 2 versions of the game
I have never liked the implementation of 2 side, although the first activities without jerking off with a dick were quite intriguing.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The problem is not only in the side job 2, but also in all other young characters, as well as in incest, and therefore the fact that it is in the game and is an additional problem for legality, completely follows from the whole logic of incest games. (any game on patreon can be closed for the same reason)
And most importantly, he made 2 versions of the game
I have never liked the implementation of 2 side, although the first activities without jerking off with a dick were quite intriguing.
I'll explain it in short, he can't get his patreon unless he Removes and make it like DOL.
Incest, shota, brand names, school etc all against

Reactions: Lust & nipple
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes