DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
L&P Quote: "Due to recent Patreon issues and to comply with their terms so that I can access my Patreon page I'll be cutting the SHOTA side story from AWAM but will be keeping the first side job".
Just forget the fuckin side jobs. The only jobs Sophia should be doing are handjobs, blowjobs, titjob, ass job, foot job and even thigh job :ROFLMAO:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I think I stop playing this game. Because choices here are not satisfying at all. You pick lesbian stats over and over again only to find out that MC won't keep kissing with her daughter in sauna because she slept with her husband... what??? How is it connected? She has children and a husband, she can't be a lesbian. At max - bisexual. So I just didn't understand that weird block on content.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
TBH the way this plays she's asexual - or anti-sexual if that's a thing.
No, it seems you have missed the point of the playable day. We are currently in PD14, having arrived in San Alejo. Sophia has already undergone some sexual changes at this point. But it wouldn't be plausible if she was already fucking everyone

Reactions: TimoF965 and hzjujk

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
I think even lnp is waiting for xxxorro's detailed summary/thesis of previous updates and upcoming update. Then he'll release the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan5k74
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes