Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
No, it seems you have missed the point of the playable day. We are currently in PD14, having arrived in San Alejo. Sophia has already undergone some sexual changes at this point. But it wouldn't be plausible if she was already fucking everyone
Maybe not, but it wouldn't be a shit game if she had some. It's BORING and boring is bad. Not just in terms of release time (7+ fucking years) but in play time. You could get carpal tunnel syndrome from holding down ctr to get past all the bullshit, but all there is is bullshit - nothing good.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I prefer the nurse job event, the old folks have more interesting antics than the boys :rolleyes:
shota is taking too many risks with LP, he definitely wants to return to a larger platform instead of just the 2 current pages
Actually, the old people haven't done anything yet.

L&P showed nothing, but we all spent up to 7 years imagining the same thing as you imagined.

Many people believed there was something there, but there was nothing there.
bad-gift.gif

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
ok it looks like the new update will come tonight. On the the AWAM-Site is the 2nd download part clear. I hope it will come.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I prefer the nurse job event, the old folks have more interesting antics than the boys :rolleyes:
shota is taking too many risks with LP, he definitely wants to return to a larger platform instead of just the 2 current pages
in order to do that he has to rewrite the whole damn script and take out references to the incest with a incest patch or relationship changer until then and until he takes out shota shit and fixes the incest he will not get back on Patreon and even if he does he will get taken down again im sure for something else because the fucker will not change his ways " you cant't teach a old dog new tricks" comes to mind .
so until he does in fact decide to start tweaking his VN a little bit that is not happening what it is he is bidding his time for 3 months hoping he can get unbanned from Patreon which will not happen in its current state the VN will not pass their sniff test

Last edited:
Reactions: hax
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes