crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
So how does this work? I haven't paid since the Sam bedroom update, and I've never really used SS before. Does the link just pop up on the main SS page, or does he send a DM with the link or something?

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
So how does this work? I haven't paid since the Sam bedroom update, and I've never really used SS before. Does the link just pop up on the main SS page, or does he send a DM with the link or something?
First, fake headlights will appear and they will upload infected files. They will try to trick you by saying they have cracked the game files. If you don't fall into their trap, you will be in the middle of a chaos of comments and spoilers. Navigate the pages with one eye closed, otherwise you can get spoilers at any moment. Then in 1 or 2 days (sometimes sooner) a rat king will upload the real game to make his people happy. There will be silence for the first hour or two and then the comments will start coming;

-You're a scammer L&P, I hate you.
or
-Oh, my God, what an incredible update. Thank you, L&P.

Extra;
Damn, I got blue balls again. I hate waiting 4 months for a new update.

Hope this was a good survival guide lol

Reactions: doccop63

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Aren't 40$ and 60$ tiers supposed to get the update right away? Why is the first post release only for 60$ when its clearly mentioned in the tiers front page that both should get it at the same time?

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes