seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
What I want to know is why do lesbian scenes get actually decent amounts of sex action, but heterosexual scenes are maxed out at handjobs?

Straight Sex Scenes:

You can fuck Liam, but that don't even count. That's the husband. Sex with him is a gimme. Because this is a game about a cheating wife.

There is a brief couple of "Fantasy / Dream" moments where sex happens. Either with the prison guy, or the son. Those are very brief and dreams/fantasy so again do not count.

Other than that it is mostly just a bit of making out and handjobs and a tity grab here and there.

We are 7 years in...

Lesbian Stuff:

Can eat the daughters pussy. Can shower with the daughter and make out with her.

Can ride the friend's sybian. Taking her dildo in sophia's pussy... The same dildo she uses.

There was that other hot scene with the maid.

Then you got the scene where she uses the ice cubes on the daughters friend with the blindfold and all that.

With the lesbian action basically all that is missing is a bit of tribadism, and using a strap-on.

We are like 90% in with lesbian action. There is really not much more progress to be made. If you are a lesbian fan this isn't even a blue ball game. There is content for lesbian fans.

If you are a straight sex fan though... No, just no... Not for you!

We don't any blowjobs...
We don't get any titty fucks....
We don't get vaginal...
We don't get gang bang...
We don't get anal...
We don't even get a buttjob...
We get no foot jobs...

Want to know what we get?
Handjob! She will tug you off real quick, but you better make it quick! Aint got time for more!
Then maybe grab a titty here and there... That's it!

"Oh here is a handjob bro! just wait! there will be another handjob waiting for you next year!"

Disappointing!

D.kule152

Apr 13, 2022
Good update but nothing left for imagination anymore. Already predicted Sophia giving HJ to DeShawn a while back. L&P seems to have run out of ideas for a while now. He makes good art but is a terrible storyteller. Next update is again a lesbian event with Patricia.
Lesbian not old gents??

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Still hilarious that people complain about the length of time it has been, claiming it's a decade etc etc and all the stuff when everyone seems to forget that is day 14 in the game, it has only been "2 weeks" in the game, a lot has happened in 2 weeks.

look here, literally says day 14 y'all.

As for the update, this seemed like a fantastic update for the good wife route, at least it would've been but you have to select filthy options to unlock the shower scenes.

It's a good update, a short update for sure but a good update, just a bit odd, even Vicki mentions Liam might be more open to Sophia's adventurous behaviour, yet you have to select filthy options to unlock it.

Although, I never selected good wife options to see what happened, I presume it didn't end in the shower and what happened there.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
This strategy will never end well for a developer. That is just being passive aggressive and throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

If he legitimately wants his game not to leak right away here is what he needs to do:

Step 1: Shut the fuck up about it. This is the Streisand effect on full display. He is making enemies that will leak it by being like that. The more he complains the more likely a person will be to leak just to get a rise out of him. He fails to understand this.

Step 2: Add heterosexual sex scene and knock it off with the blue balling once and for all. After Sophia finally sucks a couple of dicks, and gets some cocks in her pussy and asshole people will be far less inclined to leak right away. Because not having these elements in an adult game makes it feel like the developer is just a "Milker". Even if the guy is legit and hardworking not adding sex scenes makes it milker to many. He fails to understand this too.

It's a 2 step process, and L&P Refuses to do it.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Seriously, what a dullard. How does he not understand that the only people he’s screwing are the ones who are already supporting him?

There’s a part of me that almost, ALMOST felt a little sorry for him for the Patreon thing, but then he went and did this. You can’t set certain terms for a service rendered, which other people then agree too and then pay for based upon expectations set by the terms you yourself laid out, and then renege randomly, and not expect some sort of blowback. Companies get sued for that kind of thing.

Jul 6, 2023
Still hilarious that people complain about the length of time it has been, claiming it's a decade etc etc and all the stuff when everyone seems to forget that is day 14 in the game, it has only been "2 weeks" in the game, a lot has happened in 2 weeks.

As for the update, this seemed like a fantastic update for the good wife route, at least it would've been but you have to select filthy options to unlock the shower scenes.

It's a good update, a short update for sure but a good update, just a bit odd, even Vicki mentions Liam might be more open to Sophia's adventurous behaviour, yet you have to select filthy options to unlock it.

Although, I never selected good wife options to see what happened, I presume it didn't end in the shower and what happened there.
Amazing how someone can accept this crap . Only 3 years ago dude frustrated many ppl with his 5 to 5 and half months updates delay - at least in those u had an choice of that shit youve been mentioning about good or bad wife path in multiple occasions. I remember his lies like when he said he would hire an animator (almost 3 years ago), and looking into other games, they are plenty animations even within first 3 to 4 updates only in 1st year of development. In this last update you have some shitty 2015 animation wannnabe (READ : SAME CRAP ONLY DIFFERENT ANGLE - NOT EVEN AN ANIMATIONITS JUST 3, 4 DIFFERENT JPGs CREATING AN ILUSION OF MOVING), so he reduced the 5 months milking into 3 but also reduced 70%of content.

I dunno why ppl even try to defend this shit, it has been obvious that game is stalling last 2 to 3 years every new update is more and more pathetic and apologist always say how graphics looks good. Dude...fuck the design if story and content are crap. Even so, the MC Sophia changed from better to worse. She looks more plastic than ever. No matter lighting angles shadows shades...her body and skin are different. Yes, ppl can do that in 14 days (i mean 7 years) to transform body from worse to better or vice-versa. This is not even a 30 days in game and somehow u talk bout 14 days only. Wtf who change her look in less than 15 days LOL Sophia must be shape shifter alien whore or something... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Dec 29, 2021
I don't think anyone got what they wanted. :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha.
You guys are so awesome! :ROFLMAO:
I almost get a stomach ache from laughing. :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Doesn't matter if they're filthy options, as long as the F > GW check isn't required. The last Nat event was the same - you needed to pick the Filthy option to progress with the event, but if you're playing the GW route, you'd be at roughly 30 GW points to 3 Filthy.

So you can pick a few Filthy options without it affecting the GW route too much.

Same as how I skip most of the Filthy options in the game by not playing the Dylan and Sam routes, but can still keep my Filthy points more than GW.
source?

Has he changed his mind again?
Don't know the source, that's why I'm saying if.

Reactions: Notretsam

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
This strategy will never end well for a developer. That is just being passive aggressive and throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

If he legitimately wants his game not to leak right away here is what he needs to do:

Step 1: Shut the fuck up about it. This is the Streisand effect on full display. He is making enemies that will leak it by being like that. The more he complains the more likely a person will be to leak just to get a rise out of him. He fails to understand this.

Step 2: Add heterosexual sex scene and knock it off with the blue balling once and for all. After Sophia finally sucks a couple of dicks, and gets some cocks in her pussy and asshole people will be far less inclined to leak right away. Because not having these elements in an adult game makes it feel like the developer is just a "Milker". Even if the guy is legit and hardworking not adding sex scenes makes it milker to many. He fails to understand this too.

It's a 2 step process, and L&P Refuses to do it.
1. Streisand effect does not really apply here when it has to be just one dude leaking it. f95zone will leak it anyway.

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes