seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
1. Streisand effect does not really apply here when it has to be just one dude leaking it. f95zone will leak it anyway.
It absolutely 100% does apply here. He is punishing his top tier supporters because some random dude leaked. That builds negative reputation.

By talking about it, and taking action about it he is fucking himself.

Further 6 hour delay is not a major punishment either. It's a slap on the wrist.

You should NEVER mention anything to do with f95zone or other pirate sites while on Patreon, or Subscribe Star or other payment processors.

Because, believe it or not there are a lot of Patreon supporters that do not know of f95zone.

I guarantee you he has more than 1 supporter in his patreon right now that is like, "Hmmm, I wonder where that dude is leaking it to. I'm gonna search for it."

You NEVER no matter what ever under any circumstances mention pirates or leaks on a site like Patreon, or SubscribeStar or on your game discord.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Did you expect anything else? He wasn't smart enough to realize that this would backfire massively, and now that the 6 hours delay have long passed, he's changed it back to try and save his sorry ass.

It was so obvious that the update would be leaked right away due to this scummy move. He did it out of spite trying to send a message to F95, not giving a damn about his patrons. Business as usual.
IT just shows you how low a person can get, even at his loyal dead heart support

Reactions: palmtrees89

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Good update but nothing left for imagination anymore. Already predicted Sophia giving HJ to DeShawn a while back. L&P seems to have run out of ideas for a while now. He makes good art but is a terrible storyteller. Next update is again a lesbian event with Patricia.
I have a feeling the hetero content is going to be a handjob world tour for a while.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Damn the update is really short..one HJ and poof finished. wtf..no interaction with other characters or anything...just talking with one guy and boom the end. story plot nothing....he could take 1 month time and give better updates with progress in the story with other characters too..it feels even shorter than ellie update. 2/3 short animation and that too bs. He's breaking his own record of short updates...This VN i remembered launched with like 1gb download with various characters interaction with story and tease...It's really sad to see it's going on like pathetic with only 1 character interaction, incomplete story, ending up with just a HJ.

ZeroToleranc

Oct 17, 2017
This update is to remind that he’s alive and say that his patreon got banned and he lacks support, that’s why it’s harder to keep the project

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
in the questions to start a new game there is this: I think he screwed up again View attachment 3882906
I'm just going to wait until the counters reset. If it says the update is the 2nd side job, then it's staying, if it says the 1st, then the 2nd side job has been removed.
He already did :LOL:.
What gets me is that the 2nd side job only got about 200 or so votes in the last poll, but in buckling to the pressure the fans were placing on him, he lost about 1500.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
It absolutely 100% does apply here. He is punishing his top tier supporters because some random dude leaked. That builds negative reputation.

By talking about it, and taking action about it he is fucking himself.

Further 6 hour delay is not a major punishment either. It's a slap on the wrist.

You should NEVER mention anything to do with f95zone or other pirate sites while on Patreon, or Subscribe Star or other payment processors.

Because, believe it or not there are a lot of Patreon supporters that do not know of f95zone.

I guarantee you he has more than 1 supporter in his patreon right now that is like, "Hmmm, I wonder where that dude is leaking it to. I'm gonna search for it."

You NEVER no matter what ever under any circumstances mention pirates or leaks on a site like Patreon, or SubscribeStar or on your game discord.
I’ve seen other devs handle there update being leaked like adults, by telling there patrons that since it was leaked on a pirate site that they will be releasing the update now for all tiers. That way they don’t have to worry about there patrons trying to find where it was leaked

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
1. Streisand effect does not really apply here when it has to be just one dude leaking it. f95zone will leak it anyway.
It actually does. People hear about F95 who may not have before. So they look and some decide to stop supporting and get here.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I’ve seen other devs handle there update being leaked like adults, by telling there patrons that since it was leaked on a pirate site that they will be releasing the update now for all tiers. That way they don’t have to worry about there patrons trying to find where it was leaked
That's not a good way to handle it either. Because many patrons wouldn't know it was leaked at all if the dev didn't tell them.

Devs shouldn't post anything about any piracy websites on their official channels. All they're doing is legitimizing the piracy sites and giving them influence and notoriety.

LP needs to figure that out though. The more time he spends trying to fight F95, the more people on here are going to try to undercut him.

Lets take the AVN aspect out of the equation. Would any other indie game dev talk about any piracy websites? No, of course not. Would any other indie game dev let piracy websites influence them? No, of course not.

Reactions: GokutheG

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Could some volunteer create a 0.205 version to restore tutoring?
was present in 0.201 it would be enough to copy the code and put the images back.
which I could do myself now that I think about it.

Reactions: Akiharu89
3.20 star(s) 482 Votes