armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
this game would be better experienced, if one plays after every 4/5 update.

There are so many story branches - with little impact on main LIs - and such a slow story movement that most updates dont do much at all. Atleast after a few updates, the needle would have moved in the corruption game
Sadly even if you don't play the game for 3-4 years,that won't give you much content.
Maybe 1 and a half day in Sophia's world.

Reactions: jenyabest

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I doubt there will ever be actual penetrative sex on Sophia by anyone other than her husband. 7+ years none, and now dev lost the majority of his milking ability.

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
The problem with the last update (and a few others) is that there is no connection to the actual main story with Dylan, Ellie and Liam. It's not about Sophia as A Wife and Mother, it's just about Sophia. I realize that L&P is trying to incorporate as many kinks as possible, but in the end it all seems like an endless repetition of the same but now weak content that only wears out the idea of the MC corruption more and more.

It would have been much more exciting if, for example, Liam found out about what was going on between Sophia and Ellie, or if Dylan would have seen the event between Sophia and Sam. These are interesting entanglements that create an exciting story. Just Sophia giving an unimportant SC an HJ is an unnecessary waste of time. It adds next to nothing to the story and could just be left out. Similarly with the side jobs, the way too many lesbian side stories and the way too komplex story about Aiden (with even an additional class), etc. All a waste of time. It requires Dylan, Ellie or Liam in these events (directly or indirectly) to gain importance.
We need more Aiden. He's supposed to be Sophia's main corrupter, but she's already become a slut while she hasn't moved forward with Aiden.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
About 205

All I can say is YAWN!

Yet... that is my thrill level. So what did we get...? Another route that will be addressed again in 2 years. Because... we get the next update with Patrica and Sophia horseback riding. So... Sophia gets to start another route with Mr. Ed.

Fun times
My guy, Sophia and Patricia's horseback riding is on PD15. L&P has barely even finished the morning events of PD14. That's not the next update, that's the next PD in 2 years give or take. The next update with DeShawn and Vicky might be 10 years away.

Next up are sidejob updates followed by a couple more whatever updates....until PD14 comes to an end in 2 years...maybe.

Do people still not understand what a PD (playable day) is? That there's like 10 updates per PD (playable day)? That each update (10% of a playable day) takes several months of development? One update covers like an hour of ingame time.

Horseback riding (ranch day PD15) is years away.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
My guy, Sophia and Patricia's horseback riding is on PD15. L&P has barely even finished the morning events of PD14. That's not the next update, that's the next PD in 2 years give or take. The next update with DeShawn and Vicky might be 10 years away.

Next up are sidejob updates followed by a couple more whatever updates....until PD14 comes to an end in 2 years...maybe.

Do people still not understand what a PD (playable day) is? That there's like 10 updates per PD (playable day)? That each update (10% of a playable day) takes several months of development? One update covers like an hour of ingame time.

Here is the outline for PD 14.

1722775851351.png

He added Vicky and Deshawn to this outline. Also, Sophia/Sam is supposed to have a "minor" event during Sophia/Dylan's noon event, which may become a major event as he did with another event with Sophia/Sam in the past. At best, you will probably see progress on PD 15 by the end of 2025 or the start of 2026.

That's not to say that he will add any additional events to the back half of this update. The first and second Side Jobs should complete the first half of PD 14 this year.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Here is the outline for PD 14.

View attachment 3897951

He added Vicky and Deshawn to this outline. Also, Sophia/Sam is supposed to have a "minor" event during Sophia/Dylan's noon event, which may become a major event as he did with another event with Sophia/Sam in the past. At best, you will probably see progress on PD 15 by the end of 2025 or the start of 2026.

That's not to say that he will add any additional events to the back half of this update. The first and second Side Jobs should complete the first half of PD 14 this year.
Sam update and possibly the basketball game with Liam/Neil/Boss, yup. First sidejob is prolly gonna make a release this year, but I don't expect any more.

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017

That is the problem that people don't understand it, I am sure that even half of LP's subscribers don't understand it either. They think: Hmm.. maybe in a couple of months we'll see a hot event with Ellie, Dylan, Sam Patricia. But no, this won't happen for a few years.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That is the problem that people don't understand it, I am sure that even half of LP's subscribers don't understand it either. They think: Hmm.. maybe in a couple of months we'll see a hot event with Ellie, Dylan, Sam Patricia. But no, this won't happen for a few years.
I already talked to some people who think a PD is an event and don't realize that the events make up the PDs.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
As far as i understand, LP decided to release a 2nd side job shota boys in the form of a separate patch - i.e. at this moment we will not see the progress bar and teasers?

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
As far as i understand, LP decided to release a 2nd side job shota boys in the form of a separate patch - i.e. at this moment we will not see the progress bar and teasers?
Yes, this will be a separate patch. But I don't think we won't see any teasers, that would be weird. Then how will he promote his game and attract new subscribers during this time?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
There has to be a progress bar aswell as teasers, otherwise existing patrons and possibly new customers would look at a dead page for months.

Reactions: Mars88

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
We need more Aiden. He's supposed to be Sophia's main corrupter, but she's already become a slut while she hasn't moved forward with Aiden.
I agree that we need more Aiden. However, L&P has made is pretty obvious that Patricia is Sophia's main corrupter. We first see this when Sophia comes into the kitchen and catches Patricia and Dylan whispering about something that they won't tell her about (check). Patricia has the kids over for a pool party and Patricia and Carl like to swim nude (check). Both Dylan and Ellie begin having amorous feelings towards Sophia after these events. It is Patricia who takes Sophia to the gym with the co-ed showers (check). At the nightclub Patricia turns a lost bet kiss into a romantic kiss with tongue in front of Ellie (check). Patricia broaches the 'my husband does not show me enough affection' conversation in front of Ellie (check). At the yoga class Patricia inappropriately touches Sophia right in front of Dylan (check). Auntie Patricia gives romantic advice to Dylan afterwards (check). Patricia gropes Sophia in the park in front of the vagrants (check). Vagrants are the best way to spread a rumor all across town. Patricia now is conveniently present at the gym just before Vicky and Deshawn decide to make their bold move to seduce Sophia (check). There is more, but I'm sure you follow the theme here. Patricia has been working in a clandestine effort to bring her 'perfect' sister down to her level through corruption.
Thank you for your attention, Jack.

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes