tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I agree that we need more Aiden. However, L&P has made is pretty obvious that Patricia is Sophia's main corrupter. We first see this when Sophia comes into the kitchen and catches Patricia and Dylan whispering about something that they won't tell her about (check). Patricia has the kids over for a pool party and Patricia and Carl like to swim nude (check). Both Dylan and Ellie begin having amorous feelings towards Sophia after these events. It is Patricia who takes Sophia to the gym with the co-ed showers (check). At the nightclub Patricia turns a lost bet kiss into a romantic kiss with tongue in front of Ellie (check). Patricia broaches the 'my husband does not show me enough affection' conversation in front of Ellie (check). At the yoga class Patricia inappropriately touches Sophia right in front of Dylan (check). Auntie Patricia gives romantic advice to Dylan afterwards (check). Patricia gropes Sophia in the park in front of the vagrants (check). Vagrants are the best way to spread a rumor all across town. Patricia now is conveniently present at the gym just before Vicky and Deshawn decide to make their bold move to seduce Sophia (check). There is more, but I'm sure you follow the theme here. Patricia has been working in a clandestine effort to bring her 'perfect' sister down to her level through corruption.
Thank you for your attention, Jack.
Not any longer.

Patricia's role is perfectly replaced by Ellie, and now Ellie is leading Sophia.

Ellie shared Sophia with Julia and Tyler, and she directly told Sophia that she could cheat on Sophia's husband.

Reactions: NSFWJeff

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
As far as i understand, LP decided to release a 2nd side job shota boys in the form of a separate patch - i.e. at this moment we will not see the progress bar and teasers?
He will lose more if he don't give some teasers.
Even some zombies will stop the support,if he go 2-3 months without a single render.

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
I was able to watch the scene through the gallery but can someone share the save for the latest up date with Sophia going in the shower with Vicky and Deshawn...I was unable to see the last two updates with Ellie and Vicky.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
So this will be on Christmas. For old farts Sophia promised to wear a nurse uniform that means maximum we`ll see it`s fabric touching/striptease/handjob. For shota also handjob or (WOW) boobjob with cumming on Sophia`s tits or face

Reactions: RCC14

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We need more Aiden. He's supposed to be Sophia's main corrupter, but she's already become a slut while she hasn't moved forward with Aiden.
Aiden is only slightly a corruptor, and only on the Dylan route. Sam and Ellie routes aren't affected by him in the slightest, probably have no idea he even exists, and the only reason Patricia knows about him is if you refuse his tasks, since Carl has his army of lawyers.

He's already shown to be pretty impotent if you refuse his tasks, and hasn't followed through on any of his threats.

Hell, if you follow the original (now removed) storyline with the Twist, Dylan is the instigator of the blackmail; Aiden just takes advantage of it.

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes