peas

Jul 31, 2018
anyone have mac update? Other methods not working
If you are on a mac you can easily make a mac version on the game with just a few clicks. Download renpy for mac. Download the PC version on the game and extract it to your desktop. Put the folder created INSIDE the renpy folder. Delete everything from the AWAM folder except the game folder. Run renpy and select the AWAM name in the left column. Select Build distributions in the right column. Select mac version and in a couple of minutes a zip file will be created. Unzip it and you have a mac version of the game. It works, I did it and played the game with no problems. Doesn't work with every game because of different renpy versions in use.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
It's crazy to write that nonsense that you wrote here. Pedophilia is about sexual acts of adults against underage children in real life, but not about drawings.
[...]
I am not sure I follow this reasoning. If we see a murder in a game - we should not call the perpetrator 'the murderer', because murders are only in real life and not on drawings. If a rape is depicted in another game (there are such games, we all know) - we should not call the bad guy 'the rapist' because rapes happen only in real life. Right?

For me, wrong.

jimsmith00

Aug 26, 2020
If you are on a mac you can easily make a mac version on the game with just a few clicks. Download renpy for mac. Download the PC version on the game and extract it to your desktop. Put the folder created INSIDE the renpy folder. Delete everything from the AWAM folder except the game folder. Run renpy and select the AWAM name in the left column. Select Build distributions in the right column. Select mac version and in a couple of minutes a zip file will be created. Unzip it and you have a mac version of the game. It works, I did it and played the game with no problems. Doesn't work with every game because of different renpy versions in use.
Normally works, but I tried and didn't work this time

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I am not sure I follow this reasoning. If we see a murder in a game - we should not call the perpetrator 'the murderer', because murders are only in real life and not on drawings. If a rape is depicted in another game (there are such games, we all know) - we should not call the bad guy 'the rapist' because rapes happen only in real life. Right?

For me, wrong.
Well, please tell me, if the author drew a murder in a computer game, does he deserve to be punished, to be put in prison?
Probably not.
So why should there be consequences in the case of other drawings?
That's what I'm talking about, not the designation of the term fetish that the author draws.
I don't speak English, maybe it prevents me from expressing my thoughts more clearly, but I think your example is very revealing. For murders in computer games, the authors do not bear the consequences, and in other cases, moralists insist that the authors bear the consequences. This is a kind of suffrage. Now it is fashionable in Western countries.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes