Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looking back at the previous update, I wonder if what Dylan says in this scene is a foreshadowing of something to come in the future. Of course, that will be in the very distant future.

View attachment 3906347
I think the main takeaway from that scene is that Dylan sucks. And sucks hard. Anyone else might love, caress, lick, kiss, etc.

Or maybe that's just a problem with the writing for Dylan and his route.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Well, please tell me, if the author drew a murder in a computer game, does he deserve to be punished, to be put in prison?
Probably not.
So why should there be consequences in the case of other drawings?
That's what I'm talking about, not the designation of the term fetish that the author draws.
I don't speak English, maybe it prevents me from expressing my thoughts more clearly, but I think your example is very revealing. For murders in computer games, the authors do not bear the consequences, and in other cases, moralists insist that the authors bear the consequences. This is a kind of suffrage. Now it is fashionable in Western countries.
Ok, I don't want to start a flame war. Let's agree that life is life and games are games.

Just one thing: we were talking (I think) about consequences for game characters, not for authors of the drawings. It was about Sophia who was corrupting ca. 12 y.o. kids, touching their dicks. And her behaviour was commented in the original post, not of the L&P (it was only stated that Sophia's behaviour could result from L&P's own fetishes. Which I basically disagree with; to me Sophia's behaviour stems from L&P's love of money, not his fetishes).

Consequences for L&P are not my cup of tea; 'the Patreon police' takes care of it (I'm just surprised that L&P is ready to walk on this thin ice but this is a separate issue).

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Ok, I don't want to start a flame war. Let's agree that life is life and games are games.

Just one thing: we were talking (I think) about consequences for game characters, not for authors of the drawings. It was about Sophia who was corrupting ca. 12 y.o. kids, touching their dicks. And her behaviour was commented in the original post, not of the L&P (it was only stated that Sophia's behaviour could result from L&P's own fetishes. Which I basically disagree with; to me Sophia's behaviour stems from L&P's love of money, not his fetishes).

Consequences for L&P are not my cup of tea; 'the Patreon police' takes care of it (I'm just surprised that L&P is ready to walk on this thin ice but this is a separate issue).
No, war is not necessary, that's for sure. We just express our opinions and they may differ from each other. And yet I am against the cliches and cliches that many so easily attribute to the author. He is a rather private person, in my opinion, everyone has already seen and appreciated his vague answers to rather direct questions. Therefore, when someone claims something about the author, it is often completely far from reality. I think we all just need to be a little more restrained in our statements and just more tolerant of others. There's too much anger around. :sleep:

Reactions: hzjujk and holy_cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I think the main problem is that L&P's aim and competitive advantage were at least meant to be realism and class, which he has absolutely failed to deliver, especially in a timely manner. I can't say what it's like in other countries, but in mine, Sophia would be jailed and blacklisted from ever teaching again for doing what she has so far in the 2nd side job. There is no realism or class at all.

And for something like the 2nd side job, which isn't even a main storyline, to nuke 1500-odd supporters is just stupid.

Last edited:

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I think the main problem is that L&P's aim and competitive advantage were at least meant to be realism and class, which he has absolutely failed to deliver, especially in a timely manner. I can't say what it's like in other countries, but in mine, Sophia would be jailed and blacklisted from ever teaching again for doing what she has so far in the 2nd side job. There is no realism or class at all.
[...]
Realism and class are much more important to me than legal aspects you mentioned. I don't know if in this side job Sophia breaks the law (the law in San Alejo can be a bit different than ours... like the passage of time, distances, airports, even the law of gravity, if you look at women's tits there ;)). But it violates my perception of class and good taste and damages my previous image of Sophia.

As for the legal aspects - Sophia breaks many generally applicable legal principles, with regard to e.g. incest, public exposure, tolerating sexual acts at school, inciting mafia guys to beat Aiden and his boys, etc. I don't have problems with that. In general, games would be boring without MCs breaking the law or taboos. The question is, let me use the lead from AWAM, 'how far would you go'? The second side job went too far (for me). At least as for AWAM and Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Realism and class are much more important to me than legal aspects you mentioned. I don't know if in this side job Sophia breaks the law (the law in San Alejo can be a bit different than ours... like the passage of time, distances, airports, even the law of gravity, if you look at women's tits there ;)). But it violates my perception of class and good taste and damages my previous image of Sophia.

As for the legal aspects - Sophia breaks many generally applicable legal principles, with regard to e.g. incest, public exposure, tolerating sexual acts at school, inciting mafia guys to beat Aiden and his boys, etc. I don't have problems with that. In general, games would be boring without MCs breaking the law or taboos. The question is, let me use the lead from AWAM, 'how far would you go'? The second side job went too far (for me). At least as for AWAM and Sophia.
For me, it's not so much about the legal issues, is it is about internal consistency. We learn in the intro that Sophia is a sports teacher, but the first chance for Sam points we need to neglect that. We need to completely forget that Sophia's brother-in-law is a well-connected billionaire just to play the Dylan route.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
legal or illegal we just know those little shota bastards are very lucky
That really depends on how you look at it. They're not Shota for starters. Anyone calling than that is just trying to minimalize that they are prepubescent kids. Even if you believe they're 15yos, that's still what is generally accepted as below the age of consent.

That, assuming the definition of Shota as those over the age of 18, that just look like they're younger. Like Jules. She's defined as the same age as Ellie, i.e., 18, but looks younger. But that's easily explained in that she just looks younger, and has a slight build, which is why she works well as a ballerina, like jockies.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes