Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Totally surprising! Where does this come from and what does it mean?
It was posted a very long time a go on this forum but it could happen since she is being sexual with kiddies and at Aidens beck and call.
To be honest I don't think that she will get caught with her children but everyone else is fair game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ending? There is no ending. This is the game that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Some people started playing not know what it was and now they'll keep on playing just because...
He has fast forward the game as the parents visit happens in the last quarter of the game and Ellies prom night came out of nowhere.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He has fast forward the game as the parents visit happens in the last quarter of the game and Ellies prom night came out of nowhere.
I wrote a long post to deny this but deleted it.
(I don't want LP to extend this even by 1 second.)

This game will only get longer as it goes on, and the formula of 2 years per PD will become meaningless.

Even if he tries to finish a story about one character right now, it will take at least 4 stages, and each stage will require about 2 updates or 1.
- This is written assuming that there is only one episode per stage.
- This is the number reduced to the extreme in my standards.

And Plus the number of characters....

But he keeps adding characters even though there are already too many characters.

It can never end.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020

This game will only get longer as it goes on, and the formula of 2 years per PD will become meaningless.

Even if he tries to finish a story about one character right now, it will take at least 4 stages, and each stage will require about 2 updates or 1.

But he keeps adding characters even though there are already too many characters.

It can never end.
That's what I think too. There's no way this is going to 'wrap up' in a satisfying way for years probably a decade.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It can never end.
I think that L&P will finish this game because he is stubborn ect and does not want his first VN to be a failure,in his eyes.
It will be a train wreck ending but L&P will hail it as a sucess.

Reactions: Happy Puppy

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think that L&P will finish this game because he is stubborn ect and does not want his first VN to be a failure,in his eyes.
It will be a train wreck ending but L&P will hail it as a sucess.
I'm saying that there's a problem with his plan, not his thinking.

No matter what he thinks, based on the current state, this game can't end, unless he gives up on it.

As I said, characters are constantly being added, and at least 10 characters have independent update numbers.

Even if he were to complete only Sophia/Sam route, it would take at least 1-2 years. (If he were to compress the story to the extreme.)

I think the Sophia/Dylan route is still not on track, so I think it needs more updates and more time. (Again, if Sam's story is compressing to the extreme.)

The characters become more important as they get closer to the end, and they will inevitably come to a point where they can't be compressed.

If he doesn't reduce the number of characters, there will inevitably come a day when 1PD will be 3 or 4 years instead of 2 years.

Therefore, regardless of his thoughts, this game cannot end.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes