Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
Wait.. I never played this game yet.. but have downloaded both part one and two.. and I really don't see much sex scenes in the gallery.. I'm confused coz I've seen alot of sex scenes from this game in some videos.. I want to know whether the sex scenes I've seen are fan made or this game has many sex scenes

• Haha
Reactions: fapzoner69018

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Wait.. I never played this game yet.. but have downloaded both part one and two.. and I really don't see much sex scenes in the gallery.. I'm confused coz I've seen alot of sex scenes from this game in some videos.. I want to know whether the sex scenes I've seen are fan made or this game has many sex scenes
All the sex scenes are fan made. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Happy Puppy

Aug 16, 2024
LP is doing a good job, why push hard and work to exhaust when the Patreon users buy an update for 5$ and unsubscribes immediately :confused::mad:

Let the users wait, boil them for 5$ in 3-6 months makes sense
The monthly payers are just suckers :KEK:

Reactions: Alexkusnindar64

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ah ok, so basically i would need to use the cheat mod to make it work
Essentially. I used the console. But it will be years until the next Ellie event, so who knows if it's actually worth it
As soon as people wanted more Aimee a new branch formed in LPs head LOL
And on a storyline that doesn't even feature Sophia!

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
It's not a real teaser
[...]
What a pity. I'm devastated. I thought it was true.

So many options could be opened after the arrest. Sophia providing sex ed for fellow inmates. Sophia meeting Larry Morello in a prison kitchen. Sophia providing certain services in exchange for better treatment ('I'm a married woman but...'). Sophia getting typical prison tattoos. Sophia using jail slang and swearing even in her standard phrases ("I'm a fucking married cunt but...'). Sophia being corrupted rapidly by her inmates and circumstances. Sophia shocking everybody after the release...

Well, dreaming.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes