wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
ok im lost, going through the scenes from the gallery, when does sophie have oral sex with ellie? ive read the walkthrough and dont see it anywhere, same with ellie breaking up with logan

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ok im lost, going through the scenes from the gallery, when does sophie have oral sex with ellie? ive read the walkthrough and dont see it anywhere, same with ellie breaking up with logan
Are you talking about my walkthrough for the Ellie and Patricia routes? That is in the "Sauna with Ellie" event in the gallery. I haven't updated my walkthrough for the event, because I shut down Tyler at the Nightclub, so can't progress to the oral scene. And not playing the bonus storyline (by sending Dylan to boarding school), doesn't catch Logan cheating, so doesn't dump him.

Happy Puppy

Aug 16, 2024
This and the previous update is boring and stupid and all this smells like LP gang and bots suckering payers
Who in the right mind cares for the boring Sofia with little kids where no action happens whatsoever :ROFLMAO:
You already spent 20$ + 10$ for next maybe with action) update
Big joke :KEK:

Kurious2some

Jul 26, 2022
Ellie and Patricia are both adults, which is my playthrough. Tyler is too.

Patricia has far more influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden does. It's the conversation between Sophia and Patricia at the gym about Patricia being able to do whatever she wants, as long as Carl being the only dick in her pussy that starts everything. It's even a requirement for the Sam route.

It's Patricia at the Nightclub, kissing Sophia, that gets the Ellie route going.

It's Patricia, at the Yoga event, showering with the other women, that allows Dylan to see his first in-the-flesh naked woman
Still LOL.
What if you don't want your daughter or Tyler...
In your playthrough, the old gents isn't needed.
As it isn't in a Dylan run.
But the Author has set up story where the MC has a soft spot for older men...
Is it ok if that is in my run?

Again, probably a rhetorical question.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Are you talking about my walkthrough for the Ellie and Patricia routes? That is in the "Sauna with Ellie" event in the gallery. I haven't updated my walkthrough for the event, because I shut down Tyler at the Nightclub, so can't progress to the oral scene. And not playing the bonus storyline (by sending Dylan to boarding school), doesn't catch Logan cheating, so doesn't dump him.
ah ok, so basically i would need to use the cheat mod to make it work

Reactions: helmut9889

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
new teaser , the 10th

So what's the difference between lingerie and underwear...?

View attachment 3971323
Looking forward to this update to increase my sexual education knowledge(again). This is what I am here for, to learn. L&P might aswell include the topic of BlueBalls in there. Out of 200 renders, 140 are gonna be SE related. I love how much he cares about us light-headeds.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes