TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not particularly. I just play board games on the 1st side job, and my playthrough turns out just fine. That's why I say that neither side job adds to the story
It adds to her corruption, she's not going to just get corrupted by Aiden blackmailing her or her son and next door neighbour, I mean if you don't go down the blackmail route, then the Aiden blackmail and her son won't be in the game if he ends up in a boarding school then what's left to add to her corruption. To be honest without the Aiden blackmail, it would be pretty hard to find instances where she could get corrupted, I don't see either side job being able to do it alone, but they can add to it, push her along a bit faster.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
LOL
OK... so try one where Sophia only reacts to Adult stimuli....
Ellie and Patricia are both adults, which is my playthrough. Tyler is too.
It adds to her corruption, she's not going to just get corrupted by Aiden blackmailing her or her son and next door neighbour, I mean if you don't go down the blackmail route, then the Aiden blackmail and her son won't be in the game if he ends up in a boarding school then what's left to add to her corruption. To be honest without the Aiden blackmail, it would be pretty hard to find instances where she could get corrupted, I don't see either side job being able to do it alone, but they can add to it, push her along a bit faster.
Patricia has far more influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden does. It's the conversation between Sophia and Patricia at the gym about Patricia being able to do whatever she wants, as long as Carl being the only dick in her pussy that starts everything. It's even a requirement for the Sam route.

It's Patricia at the Nightclub, kissing Sophia, that gets the Ellie route going.

It's Patricia, at the Yoga event, showering with the other women, that allows Dylan to see his first in-the-flesh naked woman

Reactions: GokutheG

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Look at the date that I joined, I am new here on the forum and I just finished catching up to the newest update and yes that is my biggest issue as of this moment. I don't know anything about taking 7 years for her to give someone an handjob, to me it all happened very fast and only in a matter of weeks. The point I'm trying to make is that it feels to me that Sophia is a different person depending on who she is with, like a totally different person who thinks differently. It doesn't make any sense.
I think your perspective as a totally new player who has run through this played in its entirety and not taken seven years to do so, actually is not an issue for you, but conversely makes your observations very valid. Not having the limitation of time playing update by update gives you a better sense of the flow of the game than many who have had to wait for the posts every three months or so.. For you now comes the slow burn everyone else complains about.. Welcome to the club... :).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Patricia has far more influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden does. It's the conversation between Sophia and Patricia at the gym about Patricia being able to do whatever she wants, as long as Carl being the only dick in her pussy that starts everything. It's even a requirement for the Sam route.

It's Patricia at the Nightclub, kissing Sophia, that gets the Ellie route going.

It's Patricia, at the Yoga event, showering with the other women, that allows Dylan to see his first in-the-flesh naked woman
The stuff with Dylan starts before she goes to the gym with Patricia, she's already overheard Dylan and Sam calling her a milf, and then she has the guitar and cello lesson with Sam and Ellie already told her mom that she thinks she's hot, that and the rubbing suntan lotion on Ellies back with untied top and then rubbing on her butt, if you take those choices.

There was nothing in her conversation with Patricia at the gym that would make her think that it would be OK to flirt with her son, daughter and neighbours kid, and Patricia only told her she lets her trainer grope now and then, nothing more.

I think Sophia's mind is wandering because of the lack of sex in her marriage and things keep happening to her that has nothing to do with her sister, like the movers catching her in her opened robe after already catching her in her nightie when she answered the door, plus the guy seeing all her underwear on the 1st day when they dropped the box. When she visits the school, it's her choice at that stage whether to allow the headmaster to 'hug' her. There's quite a bit that happens before she even goes to the gym with Patricia.

I just don't see Patricia as a major role in Sophia's corruption.

Reactions: doccop63

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The stuff with Dylan starts before she goes to the gym with Patricia, she's already overheard Dylan and Sam calling her a milf, and then she has the guitar and cello lesson with Sam and Ellie already told her mom that she thinks she's hot, that and the rubbing suntan lotion on Ellies back with untied top and then rubbing on her butt, if you take those choices.

There was nothing in her conversation with Patricia at the gym that would make her think that it would be OK to flirt with her son, daughter and neighbours kid, and Patricia only told her she lets her trainer grope now and then, nothing more.

I think Sophia's mind is wandering because of the lack of sex in her marriage and things keep happening to her that has nothing to do with her sister, like the movers catching her in her opened robe after already catching her in her nightie when she answered the door, plus the guy seeing all her underwear on the 1st day when they dropped the box. When she visits the school, it's her choice at that stage whether to allow the headmaster to 'hug' her. There's quite a bit that happens before she even goes to the gym with Patricia.

I just don't see Patricia as a major role in Sophia's corruption.
Of course, there are events that don't involve Patricia. I was just pointing out that she does more than Aiden. I mention the gym scene, because, even if you don't see it, that's when Patricia puts the idea into Sophia's head that some things of a sexual nature aren't really cheating. The kiss at the nightclub, or getting naked in front of others, none of that is possible without that conversation.

And far more than Aiden has achieved. I don't believe Sophia has even shown her pussy on Aiden's path. But Sophia is completely comfortable getting naked in front of strangers in Patricia's last event. It wouldn't at all surprise me if the first blowjob on the Filthy route is Patricia sucking off one or both of the guys on the museum event.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordClogain

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
maybe, but think it's still too early to talk about blowjobs
For Sophia, sure. We already know nothing significant will happen between Sophia and the boys.

But I'm suggesting that Patricia giving the boys a BJ as a thank you for the private tour and that Carl would be okay with it might be the push Sophia needs when she eventually gets comfortable with the idea.

The museum event is the last major event on the Filthy route before the hetero sex scenes on PD16. Then nothing much until PD21

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
For Sophia, sure. We already know nothing significant will happen between Sophia and the boys.

But I'm suggesting that Patricia giving the boys a BJ as a thank you for the private tour and that Carl would be okay with it might be the push Sophia needs when she eventually gets comfortable with the idea.

The museum event is the last major event on the Filthy route before the hetero sex scenes on PD16. Then nothing much until PD21
Is pd16 the swinging with their married friends?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Luis2008

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
can anyone explain why the lesbian walkthrough for ellie/patricia doesnt have susan take emma shopping? you get ellie points for doing that

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is pd16 the swinging with their married friends?
If you mean Cathy & Andy, they're not married, only engaged. Which is kinda the point. They wanted to have a final fling before getting married. There's no information to my knowledge when their event will be.

I am finding it curious some are getting excited over what will be a Good Wife event

can anyone explain why the lesbian walkthrough for ellie/patricia doesnt have susan take emma shopping? you get ellie points for doing that
As the person who wrote it, yes. Since Dylan/Emma is the end goal, taking Emma shopping has little point. You get the same number of points regardless.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes