Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
I don't know, but nudity isn't really the thing anymore after Sophia has lost her clothes on so many occasions. The whole thing sounds far too much like the early game and not the mid-game, which I thought we had finally reached.

Also, your idea sounds a bit like it's about just replaying one element of the Aiden event with the old guys, which would be fitting for L&P, but is really just uninspiring and boring. It would just be a confirmation of what I said above, that the side stories don't advance the actual main story. The aim should be to really make a difference with every event and not just generate repetitions with minor deviations.

No, the best thing is simply to take the old men out of the game and that's that.
You must take in to consideration that's what's happened in your play through hasn't happened in others. For instance, Aiden's story could have been cut off early in which case it wouldn't be a repeat.

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
Like right now, i think since the Patreon crash he clutched the 2nd gear on those updates! Maybe with me or no on this, we see updates now 2 moth ½ which is great and content is even greater.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Like right now, i think since the Patreon crash he clutched the 2nd gear on those updates! Maybe with me or no on this, we see updates now 2 moth ½ which is great and content is even greater.
The only reason this might be a faster devcycle is because the amount of renders is gonna be pretty low. You can't just think in updates, you gotta consider the amount of renders produced aswell.

Pretty sure someone said it's 200+ renders or something. If true, that'd be among the smallest updates he's released in the past 2, almost 3 years. Wouldn't hand him an award for that unless his render/day count is starting to go up. This is currently the slowest year in the history of AWAM.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He said he hired an animator, but it was recently revealed that he lied.

He changed his statement to say that he does the animations himself.

If you look at the chart, there are more renders on days with animation than on days without animation.

He can render faster and more, it's just a matter of will.

But he is now reducing the number of renders to shorten the period.

If he does this, the total number of renders will not change compared to the total period, and he has a history of reducing the number of renders and the period together in the past, only to increase the period again while maintaining the reduced number of renders, so this is never a good sign.
033146.png

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
He hasn't reached that part of the event yet.

Would you have it moving from the beginning so that you can get an animation of Sophia walking through the grass?
You act like the animation bar has never moved before he's reached the end of scene creation.

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Seeing the expression on Sophia's face as she looks at the boys raising her skirt, I confirm that she is too horny after two events where she was constantly sucked and groped, without her being able to reach the release of her own orgasm. Let's not expect miracles, but rather an update of this side job of great erotic quality. At first, this image of Sophia leads one to think that the boys convince her (now easily, as their bitch) to provoke them so that they "learn" to jerk off motivated by a woman. They will probably later decide that it is much more interesting for her to teach them with her own hands. And the hot bitch Sophia will hesitate, but finally she will jerk them off in turns, one by one, and let the shota caress her ass, squeeze her tits and probably one of them will even suck them.

Do we expect more at this point in the game? Probably yes. But that does not mean that, if these advances are achieved in this update, it will not be of great quality in its erotic content (I did not say "sexual", but "erotic"). In the event that when we are all old, this game reaches its decisive days, it is to be expected that Sophía will crown her work with these teenagers, being - even at the express request of their mother - sexually initiating them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You must take in to consideration that's what's happened in your play through hasn't happened in others. For instance, Aiden's story could have been cut off early in which case it wouldn't be a repeat.
Which is why I don't find any of this repetitive - I was enjoying Sophia's boobs and arse being groped years before it happened in Aiden's tasks, on the Ellie route.

Ironically, that the Dylan route has so many events is probably the main reason I'll likely never play it. Even if there was a new event that blew me away, to grind through everything before it would make it not worth it

Kurious2some

Jul 26, 2022
Which is why I don't find any of this repetitive - I was enjoying Sophia's boobs and arse being groped years before it happened in Aiden's tasks, on the Ellie route.

Ironically, that the Dylan route has so many events is probably the main reason I'll likely never play it. Even if there was a new event that blew me away, to grind through everything before it would make it not worth it
That is 100% correct, Alley Cat.
And the easiest way to remove the Dylan pathway, is to send him to boarding school, which drops the Aiden pathway too.... Which means you need things like the Old Gents to fill in the 'sexual evolution' turning points.

Reactions: Rocky77777

Kurious2some

Jul 26, 2022
WHEN WILL THE NURSING SIDE JOB HAVE AN UPDATE????????????????
Not this coming but the next update, I think..... or perhaps the one after.
Will depend on whether L&P changes his mind.
This coming update was dropped a few month ago but he then decided to put it back in.
The next two are meant to be a ranch trip update and the old gents/nursing update but the order might be flipped.

Reactions: SorGa

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is 100% correct, Alley Cat.
And the easiest way to remove the Dylan pathway, is to send him to boarding school, which drops the Aiden pathway too.... Which means you need things like the Old Gents to fill in the 'sexual evolution' turning points.
Not particularly. I just play board games on the 1st side job, and my playthrough turns out just fine. That's why I say that neither side job adds to the story

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes