tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
so we're not even progressing anymore? just reading the change log and now he's removing events LOL! why? and what event got removed?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What's the twist event?
On the boarding school path, it was revealed that Dylan was the actual instigator of Aiden's blackmail, although it was only meant to be the first two tasks. The other 10 was Aiden taking advantage.

But there was such an outcry from Dylan fans that L&P removed it. Doesn't matter now, since even some like me, who plays the boarding school path, argue that anything that isn't for Sophia and Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Patricia and Liam should probably be either removed, or delayed and done as DLC, like the Coach Sophia storyline.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
DLC, like the Coach Sophia storyline
I get a chuckle every time I am reminded of the DLC story line. If that were to ever happen, it would be multiple generations of gamers passed beyond this plane of existence before its release.

I wonder what the betting odds for it ever getting done are. Now throw in a release date. Say, before the end of 2035.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One shot after entering the room.
One shot while touching the skirt.
One shot while touching the blouse......

His brain is gradually deteriorating and now he has even forgotten what the teaser is.

One shot while touching the stockings.
One shot while touching the bag.
One shot after sits on chair......

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes