dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
The fact that he's put "full-time 7 days/week" in quotation marks himself is kinda funny, not gonna lie.

Surely he's "telling the truth".
He's telling the truth cos of the frustration. He had to listen to his girlfriends family for the last 7 days be a chauffeur for them. As we all know L&P doesn't listen to anyone :LOL:.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Could you at least tell me if our dear mother has actually had sex with her son? In the update I played, the son just takes a shower with his mother, touches her breasts, they kiss in the pool and that's it.
If you do certain things she does jerk him off in the pool/jacuzzi.

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
The public discussion here makes more fun then game it selfe:ROFLMAO:
I also come here for discussion and enjoyment

He's telling the truth cos of the frustration. He had to listen to his girlfriends family for the last 7 days be a chauffeur for them. As we all know L&P doesn't listen to anyone :LOL:.
If he shows what type of game of incest relationships game, he would be real dylan in redl life

Is game me - na chodna na chatna , bus uchak ke padna type game hai

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Why did you change "vacation with girlfriend's family" to "privately"?
It's not wrong, but it's not a secret either, and I can't understand why he would change the exact expression to something vague.

People say that lying requires intelligence.
I'm not saying he's lying right now, but he always has problems with consistency when he's lying or telling the truth. Even in games.

Sep 4, 2019
Does anyone really expect him to work 7 days a week full time like he suggests? We can rag on the # of renders/speed of updates all we want, but nobody should expect anyone to work that amount of hours. Like why even mention that. The Devs that work a "normal" work schedule seem to be the most consistent ones. Just a normal 5 day work week or whatever because rational people understand that a good work/life balance is important. I'm not feeling sorry for him, I just think it's the wrong angle to take. People respect honesty and being genuine more than just saying things to appease people.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
It's not wrong, but it's not a secret either, and I can't understand why he would change the exact expression to something vague.

I'm not saying he's lying right now, but he always has problems with consistency when he's lying or telling the truth. Even in games.
Wants to the save "vacation with in-laws" excuse for another time?:ROFLMAO: Lying or telling the truth? Doesn't matter. What is really being said is this won't be updated untill October

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022

he better be dropping a revealing spoiler on thursday

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Nah end of September/1st week of October
So, with the information we currently have at hand (~200 renders), that would result in roughly 3.3 renders/day worst case scenario, which would also be more or less the average this year and another massive slow-down compared to the year prior. So much for "working full-time 7 days/week". But ay, what else is new. Always down, never up. Should be L&P's slogan.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes