Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Dude, I guess you're new around here. I've been following this game since it was first released. I don't even remember if it's been 7 or 9 years. But the only thing I can tell you is that L&P is the last person you can trust. This guy has even changed the course of a whole story (Dylan Boarding School Road) Not everyone likes incest but everyone has found their friend's mom hot at one time or another. That's why everyone's crazy about Sam. And L&P knows where the money is coming from. So Sam plans to save his update for last and milk everyone to the max. But at some point he will succumb to too much pressure and give people what they want. Trust me, you'll thank me later :D
Here. Have some.

I've been around the same time as yourself, even before this game was launched here and you are partially right. Still, though I agree with you that L&P OFTEN lies and goes against his own Words, I do think that it won't be the case concerning Sam. Someone has to be 1st and someone has to be among the last.

However, I agree with you on another point : sex will mostly come sooner than expected. When you're used to get X amount of money every month and live prosperously, you'll redouble efforts when things go back to square one. In the end, Lust&Passion are still two words. Passion will step aside in favor of 100% Lust, mainly because of money. He can't keep on blueballing anymore if he wants to earn cash.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Sophia encouraged the Shotas to masturbate.

At this time, the shotas asked if they could imagine their older sister, and they must have masturbated while thinking of Leah.

Leah saw this scene, discussed it with Sophia, and is expected to participate in the next class.

A taboo between leah and shota is expected.
Wow... you might hit the nail on the head with this one...

Reactions: jack.the.tripper

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia convinces Ellie to break up with Logan and set's up a date with Sam and Sam becomes Ellie's new boyfriend on Monday PD 23.
Well, Sophia has been pushing Ellie that Sam is a better option since the beginning of the game.

I just don't know how many players are interested. Personally I find Jules a far more interesting option.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Well, Sophia has been pushing Ellie that Sam is a better option since the beginning of the game.

I just don't know how many players are interested. Personally I find Jules a far more interesting option.
______________________________++++++++++++++++++++++++_______________________________________

Well, Sophia has been pushing Ellie that Sam is a better option since the beginning of the game. I wouldn't say Sophia was pushing Sam toward Ellie--more like a suggestion and filling Sam in on Ellie's likes and temperament.

I just don't know how many players are interested. NOT ME! Personally, I find Jules a far more interesting option. That I totally agree with :devilish: .

But here is the whole fraking problem with L&P:

First L&P gives us two routes with this Logan nonsense... with or without him. Which by the way introduces use to another route, the Tyler/Sophia route. What the frak! How many total wastes of time and updates for something that is rather pointless. Instead of moving the story forward, L&P takes 3 steps forward, then 4 backward, now wants to go forward 5 steps... Hokey/pokey writing style is the surest sign of a clumsy writer.

To boot, L&P with making an Ellie/Sam path, unravels the whole Sam/Sophia route! What was the whole point of the bedroom scene with Sam and Sophia? So that too ends up in the dumpster and all the themes of "secret girlfriend" and Sam's long enduring passion for Sophia. Again, making more dumpster material. Where the hell did L&P learn to write?

Stories are not a braided mess of weeds interweaving with each other but a tree. A tree has but one main trunk with branches. Branches grow only so far maybe taking twists and turns but eventually ends. So what L&P has done is stunted the tree and trying to make it grow a different way. It undoes all of Sophia's character development and basically the direction of Sophia path.

Going back to buzzsaw L&P with his wee little hedge trimmer, the whole slumber party event would make no sense to have had in the first place. If it was to start a Dylan Ellie route, would have been a good way to start it. If L&P wanted to start a Christine and Dylan route, great opening start. But... what the hell! How many months did the audience have to wait before that event happened, to have it now have no value in the story?

If L&P wanted a Tyler route, just save the fraking time and have Sophia bump into Tyler somewhere and start a conversation and then have a "friendly lunch date" that goes sideways, or just have Sophia bump into Tyler at the spa and take it from there... damn!

The damn dumpster is getting too full. I suspect L&P is considering throwing a burning match into the dumpster, so we get a dumpster fire at this point

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
Dude, I guess you're new around here. I've been following this game since it was first released. I don't even remember if it's been 7 or 9 years. But the only thing I can tell you is that L&P is the last person you can trust. This guy has even changed the course of a whole story (Dylan Boarding School Road) Not everyone likes incest but everyone has found their friend's mom hot at one time or another. That's why everyone's crazy about Sam. And L&P knows where the money is coming from. So Sam plans to save his update for last and milk everyone to the max. But at some point he will succumb to too much pressure and give people what they want. Trust me, you'll thank me later :D
sorry but, he is investing in the ones who people like the most, and Sam is not having a lot... sorry I dont like Sam at all, I prefer even the bully (and I dont like bully chars) than him, his story is boring as hell. a long time ago there was a chart about favorite characters I believe on his page, and dylan and the sister where the top ones if I remember well. I prefer dylan story (and the one of him getting Sams mom)... but I want to see action for the main character, this dude is milking for 8 years, I stoped playing and prefer reading the discussion here, its entertaining haha, some people are really crazy about this game to defend it. but the top one now was the discussion about anal sex, I had so much fun reading the discussion about anus and shit :D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
______________________________++++++++++++++++++++++++_______________________________________

Well, Sophia has been pushing Ellie that Sam is a better option since the beginning of the game. I wouldn't say Sophia was pushing Sam toward Ellie--more like a suggestion and filling Sam in on Ellie's likes and temperament.

I just don't know how many players are interested. NOT ME! Personally, I find Jules a far more interesting option. That I totally agree with :devilish: .

But here is the whole fraking problem with L&P:

First L&P gives us two routes with this Logan nonsense... with or without him. Which by the way introduces use to another route, the Tyler/Sophia route. What the frak! How many total wastes of time and updates for something that is rather pointless. Instead of moving the story forward, L&P takes 3 steps forward, then 4 backward, now wants to go forward 5 steps... Hokey/pokey writing style is the surest sign of a clumsy writer.

To boot, L&P with making an Ellie/Sam path, unravels the whole Sam/Sophia route! What was the whole point of the bedroom scene with Sam and Sophia? So that too ends up in the dumpster and all the themes of "secret girlfriend" and Sam's long enduring passion for Sophia. Again, making more dumpster material. Where the hell did L&P learn to write?

Stories are not a braided mess of weeds interweaving with each other but a tree. A tree has but one main trunk with branches. Branches grow only so far maybe taking twists and turns but eventually ends. So what L&P has done is stunted the tree and trying to make it grow a different way. It undoes all of Sophia's character development and basically the direction of Sophia path.

Going back to buzzsaw L&P with his wee little hedge trimmer, the whole slumber party event would make no sense to have had in the first place. If it was to start a Dylan Ellie route, would have been a good way to start it. If L&P wanted to start a Christine and Dylan route, great opening start. But... what the hell! How many months did the audience have to wait before that event happened, to have it now have no value in the story?

If L&P wanted a Tyler route, just save the fraking time and have Sophia bump into Tyler somewhere and start a conversation and then have a "friendly lunch date" that goes sideways, or just have Sophia bump into Tyler at the spa and take it from there... damn!

The damn dumpster is getting too full. I suspect L&P is considering throwing a burning match into the dumpster, so we get a dumpster fire at this point
In hindsight, I would have ditched the Vicky/DeShithead path, and just have a Ryan (the gym instructor in the event with Patricia) path without Vicky.

My issue at the moment, ad naseum, is that players on the Ellie route are forced to play both lesbian and straight content. As a fan of Jules, I've no interest in forcing Tyler onto Sophia. The bonus storyline version makes much more sense. At the Ellie/Jules event on PD11, Ellie has pretty much decided to dump Logan anyway.

But AFAIK, you can't play the Logan/Tyler event if you don't play the Ellie/Jules.

Makes no sense to me.
just let sophia have a giant lesbian incest threesome with patricia and ellie and we're all happy tbh
Just before the Yoga event, Patricia admits she thinks Jules is a bit of a cutie. I'd go all out and make it a foursome

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
In hindsight, I would have ditched the Vicky/DeShithead path, and just have a Ryan (the gym instructor in the event with Patricia) path without Vicky.

My issue at the moment, ad naseum, is that players on the Ellie route are forced to play both lesbian and straight content. As a fan of Jules, I've no interest in forcing Tyler onto Sophia. The bonus storyline version makes much more sense. At the Ellie/Jules event on PD11, Ellie has pretty much decided to dump Logan anyway.

But AFAIK, you can't play the Logan/Tyler event if you don't play the Ellie/Jules.

Makes no sense to me.

Just before the Yoga event, Patricia admits she thinks Jules is a bit of a cutie. I'd go all out and make it a foursome
I generally don't have an issue with LP "forcing" the Ellie path to include both lesbian/straight content. After all, Sophia is obliviously interested in men. It doesn't make any sense for her to not be. As is Ellie.

So what LP should've done is not have "lesbian points" and instead called it "bisexual points". That way people, such as yourself who only like lesbian content, don't end up thinking there is a lesbian-only route. Instead, it's clear that while there is lesbian content, it's not lesbian-exclusive.

Now that I'm on this line of thought. Ellie should've been a lesbian at the start, not with boys at all. And like Dylan has cuck pts, give her the ability to push Sophia towards girls. That would've created an interesting dynamic IMO, and it would've created a more natural "competition" between her and Dylan as they try to get in Sophia's pants. It also would've, potentially, equalized Ellie/Dylan as being secondary MC's. (FYI, I already consider Ellie a SMC, like Dylan, she's just doesn't have as many options).

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I would advocate for Ellie's relationship with Logan being a front because she's uncertain/insecure about revealing her lesbian side. She wouldn't feel pressure to give in to Logan's push for sex nor would she have to question whether to drop Logan because he's just a front - she doesn't really care if he cheats on her. Except for heavy petting in the sauna, do we ever see any overt sexual interaction between Ellie and Logan? I think not. Why would she allow this? Because she's just playing a role.

Wouldn't this allow a lot (if not all) of Ellie's scenes with Jules, Dylan, and Sophia (and the slumber party) to happen without any branching? Wouldn't this also alow for exploring Ellie's character centering around her feelings towards Dylan, Jules, Sophia, and what it's like to grapple with how much of one's

Admittedly, this level of thinking about character and their motivation is probably well beyond L&P's imagination.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I would advocate for Ellie's relationship with Logan being a front because she's uncertain/insecure about revealing her lesbian side. She wouldn't feel pressure to give in to Logan's push for sex nor would she have to question whether to drop Logan because he's just a front - she doesn't really care if he cheats on her. Except for heavy petting in the sauna, do we ever see any overt sexual interaction between Ellie and Logan? I think not. Why would she allow this? Because she's just playing a role.

Wouldn't this allow a lot (if not all) of Ellie's scenes with Jules, Dylan, and Sophia (and the slumber party) to happen without any branching? Wouldn't this also alow for exploring Ellie's character centering around her feelings towards Dylan, Jules, Sophia, and what it's like to grapple with how much of one's

Admittedly, this level of thinking about character and their motivation is probably well beyond L&P's imagination.
I'm not following one route so I'm not sure if what I saw is the same as what you saw.

If you look at Ellie and Logan's conversation, Ellie gave Logan a blow job at least once.
And Ellie has already forgiven or dumped Logan. (2 different routes)

I think the reason people have similar discussion or are confused about the characters is because of L/P's writing.

Sophia was a conservative daughter from a conservative family.
But she suddenly ruined one day, because of the flashback scene.

Sophia had been confused about her daughter but never Sexualization her. (That doesn't mean she never felt sexual)
But it happened suddenly in the sauna scene.

Ellie was also a conservative daughter like Sophia.
She knew she was popular with the guys but had a fear of sex and was also taught to be careful by her mother. (She's never even used a dildo)
And that was the only reason Ellie and Logan never had sex until now and it was convincing in its own way.
But she suddenly forgave Logan and suggested to her mother to cheat on her husband.

Since the story changed so suddenly, Sophia became a woman who can do anything, and it is speculated that Ellie is a lesbian.
(As you said, this is why people suddenly see Ellie as a woman who avoids men and friendly to women.)

What I felt is that no matter how many corruption points Sophia accumulated, she will never deviate from her moral position.
Even if she does handjobs, blowjobs, sex, and more, she will constantly regret and retreat.

It may be because the routes are different, but Sam will have sex with Sophia around the end of the game, and I guess the reason is because Sophia wants Sam and Ellie to become a couple.
- This could mean that the relationship between Sophia and Sam that has existed so far has never happened and that Sam and Ellie's route will be created. (route)
- This could mean that Sophia and Sam had a relationship, but it was interrupted at some point and Sophia gave Sam up to Ellie. (route)
- This could mean that Sophia tried to give Sam up to Ellie, but they reunited at the end. (route)

This means that Sophia is already corrupt and already broken, but still has moral dilemmas until the very end of the game, and I'm guessing this applies to all the other routes, not just Sam's route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes