DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
In hindsight, I would have ditched the Vicky/DeShithead path, and just have a Ryan (the gym instructor in the event with Patricia) path without Vicky.

My issue at the moment, ad naseum, is that players on the Ellie route are forced to play both lesbian and straight content. As a fan of Jules, I've no interest in forcing Tyler onto Sophia. The bonus storyline version makes much more sense. At the Ellie/Jules event on PD11, Ellie has pretty much decided to dump Logan anyway.

But AFAIK, you can't play the Logan/Tyler event if you don't play the Ellie/Jules.

Makes no sense to me.

Just before the Yoga event, Patricia admits she thinks Jules is a bit of a cutie. I'd go all out and make it a foursome
__________________________________________++++++++++++++++______________________________________

In hindsight, I would have ditched the Vicky/DeShithead path, and just have a Ryan (the gym instructor in the event with Patricia) path without Vicky. What's the point of the Vicky/Deshawn route anyway? Some 3-way with a guy whose cock could club a seal to death with it? Yet worse than that old trope, is we had to wait to see and play that event! Keep the damn school janitor if L&P wanted BBC--wasn't that the point of the janitor in the beginning? How many renders and hours wasted there?

My issue at the moment, ad nauseum, is that players on the Ellie route are forced to play both lesbian and straight content. Being Bi is fine with me... So Ellie could swing both ways--that would have worked. But we all forget Ellie had real feelings about Jules. SOOOOoooooo, toss that whole arch in the dumpster. By the way thank you for reminding me of the Ellie/Jules thing.

As a fan of Jules, I've no interest in forcing Tyler onto Sophia. Why the hell not add a Tyler. Perhaps in 2 years we will all be talking, where the frak is this Tyler character. Perhaps Tyler and the janitor can hangout seeing they serve no purpose. The bonus storyline version makes much more sense. At the Ellie/Jules event on PD11, Ellie has pretty much decided to dump Logan anyway. YES!!!! That would have been a branch on the tree I mentioned, a beginning and an ending as the tree continues to grow. But no, of course Logan or Raccoon boy has I have called him with the piss poor renders of him, L&P wasted how many months for the players to be disappointed?

But AFAIK, you can't play the Logan/Tyler event if you don't play the Ellie/Jules. Again if the developer wanted another love interest (Tyler) just add Penis Head (ya! another great job rendering someone who looks like a dick)... what a guy can't go solo to a gym but has to have a wingman? Tyler could have just been there as Sophia arrived... maybe, for once, advance the story and Sophia, to agree to just have dinner and later have an update of the dinner.

Makes no sense to me. Sad to say if you sit back and think about it real hard, it makes perfect sense. L&P doesn't know how to write. In an interview L&P told the moderator yes he (she or it-- pronouns these days)was looking to hire a talented artist to assist. Should have hire someone to help Them {?} write the damn thing and maybe not need another artist because so much fraking damn time and resources wouldn't have been wasted in the first place. It's really a pity L&P doesn't read these comments. Hell can even hit me up in an email and I'd help just because he, she, it, them is screwing up a great game...FOR FREE

Just before the Yoga event, Patricia admits she thinks Jules is a bit of a cutie. I'd go all out and make it a foursome I think you will be drawing social security before the developer has that great a plan.

Last edited:

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
I think most of you, probably due to the majority of the VN's here, look at this game from a wrong point of view, in my oppinion. You see each and every character introduced as a potential LI, a route or a branch. Now, the way I see it is that there are only 3 or 4 LI's, aside from Liam, namely Dylan, Ellie, Sam and potentially Patricia. All other encounters are there to enhance Sophia's sexual frustration and horniness and to lower her resistance and perhaps add to one or more of the LI's future relations.
For instance, I see the sleep over party as a potential Sophie, Dylan and Ellie relationship. The Vicky/DeShawn encounter as a potential swinger relationship with Liam on GW path. Even the Dylan/Amber thing could be there to lower Sophia's resistance against a relationship with Sam. After all, one of her arguments is that Amber is an old friend and Sams mother, what if she found out, etc. Now if Sophia were to find out about Dylan and Amber, then that argument is no longer vaild.

When I play, I try to put myself in Sophia's shoes. Obviously she's brought up with high morals that she tries to live up to. A little bit over the top in my oppinion since few would be so shy in front of her own sister and being naked in a public shower among other women, though it does seem that Gen Z suffers from that. Nevertheless her moral values is a part of who she is and they have seemingly not been a problem before. These are her guidelines as wife and mother. Now, after they've moved to the west coast, she finds herself overwashed by wave after wave of temptations that push against those values, and she fails constantly, depending on our choices.
Now the interesting part are those bashed upon inner monologues. To me, they are what makes this game realistic. To know what I mean by that we must establish the difference between Real life realistic and believable realistic. The latter being realistic in the setting or environment. Like somethings are realistic in a fantasy magic world but not in RL. But even if it's a fantasy magic world, not everything is realistic. For instance, how easy and fast Rey learned and mastered both the lightsaber and the force in episode 7-9 of Starwars, isn't realistic in a perspective of episode 1-6.
To return to Sophia and her monologues. She strive to live up to her moral values, fails and consequently feels misarable and remorseful. Despite what some might believe, this is not something that will go away just because you fail an X number of times and then you are"over it", you have crossed the line, no turning back. A lot of VN's do it just like that. Mother sees the son's mornig wood, three days later they have sex, day after she feels remorse and need to think about, a day later she's thought about and everything is ok. That's not a believable realistic story. What I find so interesting is that Sophia knows she's weak, she's adamant at keeping her morals as wife and mother, yet she makes excuses for her actions like: "It's to build his/her confidence" "It's only for education" "It's for his/her best". All to justify her own actions regarding her morals. Yet afterwards she still feels she's kind of tricked herself, hence the remorse.

Now to conclude with my early statement. I don't see a number of routes/paths/branches. I see a sexually frustrated woman that finds herself in a number of sexually tempting situation that she, if we chose so, miserably fails to not give in to. Who despite that still tries to be the wife and mother she wants to be with her moral values .

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
I think most of you, probably due to the majority of the VN's here, look at this game from a wrong point of view, in my oppinion. You see each and every character introduced as a potential LI, a route or a branch. Now, the way I see it is that there are only 3 or 4 LI's, aside from Liam, namely Dylan, Ellie, Sam and potentially Patricia. All other encounters are there to enhance Sophia's sexual frustration and horniness and to lower her resistance and perhaps add to one or more of the LI's future relations.
For instance, I see the sleep over party as a potential Sophie, Dylan and Ellie relationship. The Vicky/DeShawn encounter as a potential swinger relationship with Liam on GW path. Even the Dylan/Amber thing could be there to lower Sophia's resistance against a relationship with Sam. After all, one of her arguments is that Amber is an old friend and Sams mother, what if she found out, etc. Now if Sophia were to find out about Dylan and Amber, then that argument is no longer vaild.

When I play, I try to put myself in Sophia's shoes. Obviously she's brought up with high morals that she tries to live up to. A little bit over the top in my oppinion since few would be so shy in front of her own sister and being naked in a public shower among other women, though it does seem that Gen Z suffers from that. Nevertheless her moral values is a part of who she is and they have seemingly not been a problem before. These are her guidelines as wife and mother. Now, after they've moved to the west coast, she finds herself overwashed by wave after wave of temptations that push against those values, and she fails constantly, depending on our choices.
Now the interesting part are those bashed upon inner monologues. To me, they are what makes this game realistic. To know what I mean by that we must establish the difference between Real life realistic and believable realistic. The latter being realistic in the setting or environment. Like somethings are realistic in a fantasy magic world but not in RL. But even if it's a fantasy magic world, not everything is realistic. For instance, how easy and fast Rey learned and mastered both the lightsaber and the force in episode 7-9 of Starwars, isn't realistic in a perspective of episode 1-6.
To return to Sophia and her monologues. She strive to live up to her moral values, fails and consequently feels misarable and remorseful. Despite what some might believe, this is not something that will go away just because you fail an X number of times and then you are"over it", you have crossed the line, no turning back. A lot of VN's do it just like that. Mother sees the son's mornig wood, three days later they have sex, day after she feels remorse and need to think about, a day later she's thought about and everything is ok. That's not a believable realistic story. What I find so interesting is that Sophia knows she's weak, she's adamant at keeping her morals as wife and mother, yet she makes excuses for her actions like: "It's to build his/her confidence" "It's only for education" "It's for his/her best". All to justify her own actions regarding her morals. Yet afterwards she still feels she's kind of tricked herself, hence the remorse.

Now to conclude with my early statement. I don't see a number of routes/paths/branches. I see a sexually frustrated woman that finds herself in a number of sexually tempting situation that she, if we chose so, miserably fails to not give in to. Who despite that still tries to be the wife and mother she wants to be with her moral values .
Mate if in fifa or in call of duty you would pay just for introtuctions of players and guns, wouldn.t be happy.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021

No wonder you are a newbie :LOL:. Wait a few more years.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019

Edgar,
You make a strong case for "the development of Sophia's sexual expression as she moves through encountered temptations" would be the conceit of the story. I do not see any need to offer any kind of rebuttal to this assertion. I also do not see how many here on this thread labelling defining decisions as paths to be wrong. When certain player decisions are made it opens Sophia's option to intimately interact with one supporting character while at the same time curtails Sophia's interactions with other characters. I will use the term 'path' as I can not think of a better word to describe what I what to say.
I believe that the reason that many call these choice paths is because it goes beyond with whom Sophia may be intimate with but also the potential consequences to her marriage and her long-term relationships. The consequences could potentially include divorce and even jail-time along a given path while these consequences would not exist on other paths. In this way the decisions made by the player would create entirely different experiences based on decisions made.
Again, the conceit of the story as you describe remains unchanged along all paths, but the themes could be very different from one path to the next.
Thank you for your insights, Jack.

Reactions: littleme
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes