XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
the first lingerie she'll show would be something Sophia wore under her clothing when coming to the myers house, seems like she stripped off her skirt and shirt and that's what she revealed.

the rest of the lingerie could be presented in her black panties still on and her top changing (most likely with filthy wife) on front the myer boys. possibly the presentation will end sophia being naked on front of them.

will she allow the myer boys to take off her panties like she did for sam?
Considering that we are now in the mid game, I think that the game should go in all updates further than just nakedness. I can't say exactly what that means for this event, but if it really is just a fashion show with a little nudity at the end, it would be a big disappointment.

The question also arises as to whether the sister plays a larger role after all, considering that she appeared in the middle of the preview image series. That could give the whole thing the necessary spice, considering that only Sophia and the boys can't really do much.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Considering that we are now in the mid game, I think that the game should go in all updates further than just nakedness. I can't say exactly what that means for this event, but if it really is just a fashion show with a little nudity at the end, it would be a big disappointment.

The question also arises as to whether the sister plays a larger role after all, considering that she appeared in the middle of the preview image series. That could give the whole thing the necessary spice, considering that only Sophia and the boys can't really do much.
For people who wanted know
View attachment 4039106

Reactions: SuperPerv96

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Considering they're children, and posting children in sexual situations can't be posted here, I wouldn't count on it.
The dev seems to hate this site and they've already been kicked off of Patreon so why not make an update(that violates rule 7) to get the game removed from here?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bogardandy

romeo198012

Jun 16, 2024
With this last teaser, we can be sure of one thing.
At the very least, she'll be totally naked in front of them, considering that L&P never show the hot part of an update in teasers.
And I'm pretty sure there'll either be one (or more) handjobs, or they'll be touching her pussy...
yes,teasers is a vet
What happened to Sophia's tan?

View attachment 4041416
I prefer the previous one, it was sexier

View attachment 4041418
DY/SAM time was the best,now? get worse

ilovesex02

Apr 30, 2023
With this last teaser, we can be sure of one thing.
At the very least, she'll be totally naked in front of them, considering that L&P never show the hot part of an update in teasers.
And I'm pretty sure there'll either be one (or more) handjobs, or they'll be touching her pussy...
My speculation:
In first shota update when Sophia was teaching male organs, the boys allowed and convinced her to demonstrate directly by touching their pp's..
In this update when she is teaching the female reproductive part, its obvious that the boys would ask her to show or even touch her pussy just by stating/blackmailing that they had allowed her to touch their part to understand better and Sophia will either reluctantly or seductively agree

So just expect some flashing or maybe touch scenes in this update ( no BJ's or HJs obv)

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes