tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It was 2 days ago
Visiting Larry Morello in prison.
Looking for a wedding dress for Cathy.
Aiden's 3rd task (art class).
Going for a run with Dylan.
Dylan catches Christine and Ellie smoking.
At Caty's and Andy's apartment.

Not to be sarcastic, but I'm really surprised that this happened two days ago.(19th)
I feel so far away, as if these things happened 10 years ago.

"Tanning salon" happened on the 17th.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The dev seems to hate this site and they've already been kicked off of Patreon so why not make an update(that violates rule 7) to get the game removed from here?
That would be actually great Dylan would be a kid again and not a 20 something

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Question: In Part 2 is there also Sex Ed sidejob? I am asking this because I startdet Part2 from the beginning and I can not see or play it.
1) Play the 1st part and accept the 2nd sidejob (sex-ed)

2) Install the 2nd part. copy the finalsaves from the 1st part and put into the 2nd part finalsaves folder.

3) Download the 2nd SJ patch from Here
unzip and copy the contents in the 2nd part game folder.

4) Re-run the game & enjoy.

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
1) Play the 1st part and accept the 2nd sidejob (sex-ed)

2) Install the 2nd part. copy the finalsaves from the 1st part and put into the 2nd part finalsaves folder.

3) Download the 2nd part patch from Here
unzip and copy the contents in the 2nd part game folder.

4) Re-run the game & enjoy.
I tried, but somehow it did not work. Any other Options? If I Download the 2nd Part again, would I get the full version?

E: Part 1 I had the sex ed as the new sidejob.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I tried, but somehow it did not work. Any other Options? If I Download the 2nd Part again, would I get the full version?

E: Part 1 I had the sex ed as the new sidejob.
Download the 2nd SJ patch from 1st page then unzip it and copy the contents in the 2nd part "game" folder. It will work.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Considering that we are now in the mid game, I think that the game should go in all updates further than just nakedness. I can't say exactly what that means for this event, but if it really is just a fashion show with a little nudity at the end, it would be a big disappointment.

The question also arises as to whether the sister plays a larger role after all, considering that she appeared in the middle of the preview image series. That could give the whole thing the necessary spice, considering that only Sophia and the boys can't really do much.
i think it will be unrealistic sophia being naked all the time because i don't see her ever being comfortable to be commando under her clothing until aiden task comes along and even then it's a stretch for me to see her go down the sluttiest route like that. The game started with her box full of lingerie and underwear falling and it'll end with someone slipping it off onto the floor to have messy sex.

i understand your last point about being disappointed on the idea of this updates peak being Sophia naked, however, looking at the direction of the past updates; she released Dylan's cum onto herself, Sophia did make Ellie cum by eating her pussy and Vicky did allow her to stroke Deshawn, also let Vicky finish Deshawn in her hands.

i see this update as being unrealistic but if enough riskiness, filthiness and willingness out of lustfulness has happened since last night till so far afternoon (last few updates timing) then surely enough this update isn't going to end with Sophia being naked on front them. there's a lot more to expect.

Reactions: prozack

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
i think it will be unrealistic sophia being naked all the time because i don't see her ever being comfortable to be commando under her clothing until aiden task comes along and even then it's a stretch for me to see her go down the sluttiest route like that. The game started with her box full of lingerie and underwear falling and it'll end with someone slipping it off onto the floor to have messy sex.

i understand your last point about being disappointed on the idea of this updates peak being Sophia naked, however, looking at the direction of the past updates; she released Dylan's cum onto herself, Sophia did make Ellie cum by eating her pussy and Vicky did allow her to stroke Deshawn, also let Vicky finish Deshawn in her hands.

i see this update as being unrealistic but if enough riskiness, filthiness and willingness out of lustfulness has happened since last night till so far afternoon (last few updates timing) then surely enough this update isn't going to end with Sophia being naked on front them. there's a lot more to expect.
They have already touched her breasts and butt. This time I guess she'll "allow" them to do that and she may show her pussy. They had a task to Learn how to masturbate so I guess she'll give them joi & give them or one of them hand job. But there will be more surprises in the update.

blacklistc13

Apr 5, 2020
;)
They have already touched her breasts and butt. This time I guess she'll "allow" them to do that and she may show her pussy. They had a task to Learn how to masturbate so I guess she'll give them joi & give them or one of them hand job. But there will be more surprises in the update.
hopefully as she has two hands she will have to use her mouth for the third ??

Reactions: kewlbigdan
Aug 16, 2024
Looks like LP has Story problems for this update, the progress is really slow now. Maybe he is searching for ideas, or he changed something for this update. Every 2 days only 5 precent :unsure:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes