Adeste

Jan 31, 2019
" One of them will climax fairly soon, while the others will take more time, at which point she'll lend a hand, one for each dick (after all we're on the HJ phase of Sophia's corruption at the moment). " - wrong! Sophia will be jerking all 3 shotas
Will they take turns, will she grab 2 cocks with one hand (or al three!!!), or will she grow an extra arm? haha But jokes aside, that maskes sense. Would be strange having one of the characters do nothing for most of the scene. After all LP went all out with not two but THREE shotas, you have to use all three, otherwise why include it in the story (Chekhov's shota).

BTW, something else I'm very confident about (and this may have been theorised already) is how she'll change outfits. Her plan is to sneak into the bathroom to change every time, but Leah is around and doesn't look like leaving anytime soon, and she'll put on the second lingerie in front of the boys. She'll probably tell them to close their eyes but will be convinced that it would be educational for them to look at a woman changing clothes.

And of course we can count on the good ol' "You must stop this. You are a married woman!" and I imagine "they are young enough to be your own sons" moments of self doubt.

Gee, we should make prediction bingo cards.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
the shotas got naked or half naked in the beginning like they did last time when she was showing them the anatomy of their penises to them practically, i think the boys are going to say they had trouble masturbating because... their imagination wasn't working well, this might trigger the lingerie show for the boys where she'll guide them with what to do and this lead to (as someone else had suggested); one climaxing quickly, other by using a handjob and lastly the climax of the update she giving the last boy who's tougher than the other brothers getting an educational blowjob to teach them that there's more ways of ejaculating and this will demonstrate the trifecta of the first 3 ways a boy will learn how to ejaculate, one from his own hand, second from handjob and third by blowjob.

if it is speculated and turned right that she bought something that was plastic looking, it could be cleaning products because she already knew what she hand planned and what type of mess it'll create during this lesson. otherwise, someone else suggested its going to be a mess to get off the floor, possibly furniture, their own clothes and herself.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I saw somewhere a comment he said this update would be similar to last ones in terms of spiciness so I doubt we will have something new.. the animations must be HJ or them wanking...imo the extreme can be them finishing on her..

Happy Puppy

Aug 16, 2024
View attachment 4054218

Sep 19, 2024 01:03 am

The bonus surprise lingerie
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared in other forums. Thank you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL - now the characters don't even move anymore - after not having any dialogue? How is this guy (LP) still in business? :KEK:

Reactions: jack.the.tripper

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Some thoughts:

The small 18 years old guys will jerk it while she gives them a show.

The conclusion would be that they cum too fast and cum on her.

To avoid the mess she could let them cum in her hands ( as already seen) or let them cum in her mouth. The moouth would be for sure the better option in many ways.

On the way to the bathroom to clean up the mess or spit it out she meets the girl and is forced to swallow it :geek:

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
Some thoughts:

The small 18 years old guys will jerk it while she gives them a show.

The conclusion would be that they cum too fast and cum on her.

To avoid the mess she could let them cum in her hands ( as already seen) or let them cum in her mouth. The mouth would be for sure the better option in many ways.

On the way to the bathroom to clean up the mess or spit it out she meets the girl and is forced to swallow it :geek:
That's exactly what I thought on how she ends up seeing Leah.. It doesn't make sense for her to go to the bathroom everytime she puts on a new lingerie, that teaser probably is of the scene where she's trying to get rid of the mess when she's suddenly startled by Leah.. Leah attempts to start a conversation and Sophia is basically left with an internal monologue of whether to swallow it all or rush into the bathroom and risk getting caught ..

This should be the way as it would line with L&P's theme of "something hotter" every new update rather than just recycling HJ's for the 3rd time now.. Also it doesn't make sense for the shots to just get HJ's as it's already been done (somewhat) way earlier in the 2nd class..

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes