Scorby

Nov 12, 2022
As the teasers come I feel like there’s going to be no progression in this update
For Real

This event series seems to have regressed with each event. We went from the first event of her touching them, even giving a brief handjob, to her being touched a little and wearing panties and tape in the second event (which was a real disappointment compared to the first event, I thought she'd at least show some proper nudity in the "anatomy" lesson), to what appears to so far only be her just posing in less revealing lingerie. Even the teasers are regressing in lewdness (the first outfit was way more revealing and provocative that this "bonus" one which is basically just a one-piece swimsuit with some light sheer).

This game has continuously blue-balled and disappointed with it's updates, with the occasional banger being the only reason I keep coming back to check it out. Looks like this next update might be one of the bad ones. Hopefully LP proves us wrong and these teasers are just the prelude to something better in this update.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2024
For Real

This event series seems to have regressed with each event. We went from the first event of her touching them, even giving a brief handjob, to her being touched a little and wearing panties and tape in the second event (which was a real disappointment compared to the first event, I thought she'd at least show some proper nudity in the "anatomy" lesson), to what appears to so far only be her just posing less revealing lingerie. Even the teasers are regressing in lewdness (the first outfit was way more revealing and provocative that this "bonus" one).

This game has continuously blue-balled and disappointed with it's updates, with the occasional banger being the only reason I keep coming back to check it out. Looks like this next update might be one of the bad ones. Hopefully LP proves us wrong and these teasers are just the prelude to something better in this update.
No worry, i heard from someone (high supporter) on discord that this is one of the hottest update yet. And something hot will happen, that never happen befor ;)

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
No worry, i heard from someone (high supporter) on discord that this is one of the hottest update yet. And something hot will happen, that never happen befor ;)
Based on all the teasers we saw?

If L&P really manages to surprise us, then it would be a first in the sense that he played his cards well to hide the main course. Don't forget what happened last time. We saw a naked Sophia in the shower as one of the final teasers and all we got was a HJ in the end. Not a single recent leaked teaser was hotter than that one. So, it's better to keep our expectations low.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
As i understand, LP takes ideas from high supporters somethimes and there are exchange ideas with them.
That means if you pay enough you can give your story ideas for the update and maybe there are used from LP.
There are already top tier sponsors on this forum, but even they have only asked questions and gotten some answers.

What you are saying is nothing but a baseless delusion.

The only way you can prove what you are saying is by sharing some stuff that has never been made public on this forum.

Of course, I am sure that you will have nothing to share.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
something hot that never happen before? bro it's quite obvious, something hot that has never happen before is just blow job, it's not surprising at all, this dev is dumb as fuck
I'm sorry, but it's so funny to read. Those who think that there will be a blowjob in this update can be called stupid. Haven't you played the game, don't you see how the plot is developing? Blowjob is simply impossible.

For anyone who likes the storyline with the Myers boys, I was worried that it would not be an interesting update at all, but in the end it's not bad at all. I was pleased with it.

Aug 16, 2024
There are already top tier sponsors on this forum, but even they have only asked questions and gotten some answers.

What you are saying is nothing but a baseless delusion.

The only way you can prove what you are saying is by sharing some stuff that has never been made public on this forum.

Of course, I am sure that you will have nothing to share.
Try it on discord, the high supporter have red names.
i can tell you only what i heard there.
i dont share names and i wrote what he said, with no spoilers and i dont like spoilers.
Im shure we will get a suprise in this update.
Only who dont like this update (haters) will say its not hot when it releases ;)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
LP could have just told the high supporter what will happen in the update…doesn’t mean the high supporter already got the full update and finished playing it…
That shoud be the most stupid thing they do.You don't punish highest supporters,by revealing what will happen.
It's like punishing the good players in RPG for example,with 10 times shorter route to finish the game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Try it on discord, the high supporter have red names.
i can tell you only what i heard there.
i dont share names and i wrote what he said, with no spoilers and i dont like spoilers.
Im shure we will get a suprise in this update.
Only who dont like this update (haters) will say its not hot when it releases ;)
Anyone can say that, and as I already said, you have nothing to share.

Reactions: BorgiaBou
3.20 star(s) 483 Votes