DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I agree, although I must point out that awam is very popular precisely because of its super slow story, I admit that I too am waiting for the update even though I know that it will take another 10 years of development for a real progression, after all these years we would have lost interest if sophia had made a quick transition from a good wife-nymphomaniac slut. Another aspect that makes the game interesting is that it is full of popular fetishes, for example: blackmail, elderly, shota, lesbian, bbc, teenegers, incest mother-son and sis-bro, cuckold, swinging and maybe others that I can't think of,
all this grouping of fetishes does nothing but attract players.
_______________________________________+++++++++++++++___________________________________________

Actually part 1 was good... Part two with all its dual track plots, scenes ending stupidly, logical consequences, and just too many paths, the game has taken a real dive.

examples:

Slumber party: Very good update from the beginning right up to the end but blown when Ellie comments "how tasty" Dylan's dick looked instead of her wondering how it might feel

Dylan and Sophia making out in the hot tub ends with just Dylan getting into tit play where a Horney Sophia would have likely wanted some 'southern comfort' from Dylan

At the Spa Ellie and Sophia meet up with Logan/Tyler. For one the dual track of Ellie breaking up with Logan or Ellie not breaking up with Logon. Meaning two updates just to cover both options but ending in Ellie & Sophia getting it on in the shower but still Sophia is only on the giving end and not receiving. Worst since the dev is going for a Tyler/Sophia path, the developer didn't go a little farther with Tyler/Sophia making out so that (in a freaking year when that path is revisited) there isn't the level of longing and lust stemming from that scene which makes me think that (in another damn year) the Developer will have to release an update of Tyler & Sophia built up to the point that the two do the deed

Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024
Despite all the "blue balls" jokes and all that, the game has managed to completely capture my attention. On top of that, I know that nothing is going to happen, at least not significantly, and yet I can't stop playing it. Maybe the fact that everything happens so slowly that nothing feels rushed works.
That's it, I'm hooked, I guess.

Anyway, I'm going to continue, I haven't even started the second part yet... :HideThePain:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Everyone started like that.
I started like that too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing that changed is that it went from 'update once every 1 month' to 'update once every 3 or 4 months', and it was split from all day to 1/2, then from 1/2 to 1/3, and then from 1/3 to 1/10.

And they were expecting 5 years, but it's already been 5 years, now it's been 7 years, and now people are guessing '7 years + 20 years'.

Aug 31, 2024
Despite all the "blue balls" jokes and all that, the game has managed to completely capture my attention. On top of that, I know that nothing is going to happen, at least not significantly, and yet I can't stop playing it. Maybe the fact that everything happens so slowly that nothing feels rushed works.
That's it, I'm hooked, I guess.

Anyway, I'm going to continue, I haven't even started the second part yet... :HideThePain:
LOL - the game everything around it is useless and what the hell am I doing on this freaking site wasting my time?
Useless discussions, false hopes, retarded DEV with sexual frustrations?

Take this update for example: you all are waiting for Sophia to spend some slow motion with kids :FacePalm:
No clue what sicko group I'm in? :KEK:

The only thing that makes sense is the DEV is selling the game (history of the game) to users that buy 1 / year: which makes this forum full of zombies and useless crap. :p

kingkorai

Aug 30, 2024
I agree as the graphics are some of the best that I have seen in a VN but remember to leave your brain at home or in neutral when you play AwAm.
Yeah, I've noticed AWAM is definitely one of the best if not the best in terms of render quality. Most games don't even come close. Idk anything about Daz, but is it really that hard to create good realistic renders? The Pixil fan game is also amazing in terms of render quality but the story and writing is so bad.

Reactions: david449
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes