kyle91

Feb 22, 2021
I was a legend vet back in the day and did not leak images onto the forum,game info like e-mails from L&P yea sure.
I think L&P is trying to stop the game being leaked on day 1 because would you be happy if you paid a high tier sub and it got leaked on day 1 to the general puplic?
There would be much less risk and more support if his prices were cheaper, I'd happily pay ten dollars but not 40-60, I only payed 50 for black myth Wukong let alone one scene with only one animation.

chicknew15

Sep 27, 2018
OK Installed both old v0.205 with / without the patch & new v0.205b. The difference is when you start playing the old v0.205 without patch and chose to answer questions, there you can only see the 1st side job (nursing job)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I added the content restoration patch
Then I played the new v0.205b reworked version and there's no side job mentioned
This is the way I guess
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205b-lust-passion.5944/post-15109541
View attachment 4137863
Friends I have created a minipatch I just hope L&P doesn't bother you just need to put my patch inside the game folder of the game ( new v0.205b ), along with the Content Restoration i.e. you put the two files in game and you can play at least while we see the new version of this great AWAM game, and if you want it to stay as it was, you remove my patch and the sidejob2 file and that's it!!!! I have done some tests and I hope everything works, greetings please moderators I hope I am not infringing anything. again all credits to L&P for their great game.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AWifeAndMother-P2v0.205b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes