RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
The final scene: Sofia is standing with her back to the boys, and they are working hard ha-haaaaa =) But one cannot finish, and then Sofia offers to help him. First she starts with her hands, and then the voice in her head (Damn, this dick is so cute, I have to taste it! ((And here's the top Flight animation) To be Continued......... :PogChamp::KEK:

Jun 12, 2018

timoe77

Jul 10, 2020
patch i have already, but will be this update officialy released? (for obvious reasons)

(ok, i see, there will be only different number, with the same content)

Last edited:
Reactions: nerogaf

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
I think there might be (or was) a path to pregnancy. If I'm not mistaken in the beginning of the game Sophia had the option to talk about having another child with Liam. I don't know if that's still a possibility, it's been quite a few years and I don't think it's been mentioned again

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
She's done more than just touch Liam's penis, and he has a proven track record of his ability to impregnate Sophia.
I think there might be (or was) a path to pregnancy. If I'm not mistaken in the beginning of the game Sophia had the option to talk about having another child with Liam. I don't know if that's still a possibility, it's been quite a few years and I don't think it's been mentioned again
Liam is her husband.
And no one cares about her husband.
: What people want is someone other than her husband.

Liam and Sophia promised to have a third child in the Good Wife route.
And no one cares about the Good Wife route.
: In fact, the Good Wife route has no content at the moment.

Reactions: Sagf and nerogaf
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes