NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sophia's a sucker for nipple play.

she's turned on probably from the compliments given to her by her students and her pussy was already damp before she got down on her knees.

the nipple teasing from the 3rd student seems like he did because he wanted to not cause she told him to do so. if this happens and there is a filthy path it may push her to let it happen.

nipple play always makes her lose control of herself before she catches herself in the middle or near end of foreplay and wonders how a married women could ever do this. she'll become increasingly hot and losing control of herself, i feel like the confident student with the bigger cock is going push it in her mouth unrequited. or she may get convinced (put under in the moment pressure) to agree with giving kisses to their cocks before (or doesnt) give them or one a blowjob. she'll catch herself with a reality check when the first string enters her mouth.

seems like a possibility to me
Wtf did i just read. Go outside.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He won't do anything that will stop the leaking. Majority of his subs are from F95, and if he does that strict stuff surely he will loose his audience.
Most of the games in f95 have a promotional relationship with f95.
f95 is the most well-known site in this field and is listed in business-related analytics companies.
- f95 is not the dark web.

I have not found any news about copyright lawsuits between f95 and creators.
I have not found any games in f95 that do not have download links.
- I can't help but suspect that f95 and creators are in a cooperative relationship.

LP asked f95 to remove the Patreon link a few months ago, and at that time they exchanged opinions about each other's positions.
- LP has a chat channel with f95. (The Patreon link is now removed.)

AWAM was uploaded to other sites as well as here a few years ago, but it was stopped from uploading on several sites at one point.
- It is very likely that LP chose f95. (That sites are still active.)

: It's just a matter of time, I think LP will continue to provide/accept download links as long as if he doesn't leave f95, and I don't think f95 will tolerate games that don't have/deleted download links in their category.

Itsaa344

Formerly 'Itsaashif449'
Feb 25, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sophia's a sucker for nipple play.

she's turned on probably from the compliments given to her by her students and her pussy was already damp before she got down on her knees.

the nipple teasing from the 3rd student seems like he did because he wanted to not cause she told him to do so. if this happens and there is a filthy path it may push her to let it happen.

nipple play always makes her lose control of herself before she catches herself in the middle or near end of foreplay and wonders how a married women could ever do this. she'll become increasingly hot and losing control of herself, i feel like the confident student with the bigger cock is going push it in her mouth unrequited. or she may get convinced (put under in the moment pressure) to agree with giving kisses to their cocks before (or doesnt) give them or one a blowjob. she'll catch herself with a reality check when the first string enters her mouth.

seems like a possibility to me
Deleted..? Can anyone resend

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
There will come a day many years from now when this game is finally finished (or abandoned). Some time afterwards, L&P will release a sequel in which Ellie and Dylan are married called "A Wife and Brother". :cool::po_O:whistle:
We will be dust in the wind by then.

Reactions: winna

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I really laughed hard when I saw the comments above guessing that he will release the update on 12-13th Oct. :D ! Just check what a time spam he clam between the early and late date release :D ! 5 days! This guy is lazy as fuck, he don't give a shit about you and his supporters. I dont know how the game is still alive, the story should ended 2 years ago!
lol before is 12-13

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
From Lust & Passion: Update 0.210 release period
Between October 13th - 18th

Content:

Renders: 341
Script pages of text: 23
Animations: 1 (15 sec., 2 different angles)

The update will be released in a bit different way than usual. More details will be in the update post on the release day.
Wow the single anymation is half of the update time

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017

Content:

The update will be released in a bit different way than usual. More details will be in the update post on the release day.
Ah, I get it. He decided to kill another month on this update because he wants to release the following update by christmas, and so he needs to stall a little bit to pretend that the timing just fits perfectly.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Content:

Why not just delay it to Halloween?
It's obvious he wants to.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes