AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
As usual, the next release of AWAM raises many questions. The most important ones are about the animation, what will happen between Sophia and the boys, and the cliffhanger. Here are my guesses on these issues:

About animation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About 'something new':

About the cliffhanger:

All the material for these speculations I got from the super-post of xxxorro:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982
Not to toot my own horn but my indifference and ability to see this dev for what they are gives me a decent ability to make these guesses (lol). Joking aside, I've nailed the last two with absolutely zero info.

If hj has been confirmed (duh, as we're in Sophia HJs for everyone phase), and it is on the boys, they will likely cum on her face or in her hand and she will taste it.

Why the boys for this step? L&P has a shota fetish. I knew of this dev before I even found this site and everything they've made that isn't AWAM is shota related.
This dev would naturally choose the boys to have Sophia do something more than the others because it's their main fetish.

So I won't make a hard guess yet but the other day I said the boys likely jerk off on her. If a HJ is guaranteed, she'll jerk one of two of them and they'll cum on her or in her hand before she eats some of it.
I'd bet on that if, in fact, HJs are guaranteed.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, so far L&P has gone further than I expected in almost all updates, and that's why I don't want to rule it out, unlike you.
And since I'm not one of those people who constantly cry about "there hasn't been sex in seven years", but rather pay more attention to the erotic structure, I don't really care whether there is penetrative sex or not.
Well saying no sex in 6-7 years is absurd as sex could mean anything from foreplay to intercourse.
Erotic structures, well that is a matter of opinion, I feel that Prt 1 had alot more to offer than Prt 2 has so far as the dymanic of the game has changed.
The 2nd side job I don't play as I deleted my saves once it became sexual.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not to toot my own horn but my indifference and ability to see this dev for what they are gives me a decent ability to make these guesses (lol). Joking aside, I've nailed the last two with absolutely zero info.

If hj has been confirmed (duh, as we're in Sophia HJs for everyone phase), and it is on the boys, they will likely cum on her face or in her hand and she will taste it.

Why the boys for this step? L&P has a shota fetish. I knew of this dev before I even found this site and everything they've made that isn't AWAM is shota related.
This dev would naturally choose the boys to have Sophia do something more than the others because it's their main fetish.

So I won't make a hard guess yet but the other day I said the boys likely jerk off on her. If a HJ is guaranteed, she'll jerk one of two of them and they'll cum on her or in her hand before she eats some of it.
I'd bet on that if, in fact, HJs are guaranteed.
I agree that they will come on some part of her body.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

bibinex

Jul 30, 2024
I was a supporter from the start until a few months ago and I don't know of any of his previous works. What works were those?

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
It is not necessary for Leah to catch Sophia with the boys so that Leah can somehow participate in class.
What we know about Leah so far is that she is older than her brothers and that she spent a year in Japan(?) as an exchange student. It also seems (one of the last teasers suggests) that Leah has problems with her mother. My interpretation would be that Ava Meyers wants to tell her daughter what to do and what not to do, but above all what a virtuous life is!
I make only one assumption, namely that Leah is toying with the idea of becoming a teacher herself. That would give me a credible reason in the story why Leah wants to take part in the lessons, completely voluntarily. She will simply ask Sophia!
The second assumption is not really one. Because we already know that the brothers are “letting off steam” with their growing sexual interest in Leah. L&P have the boys themselves say that Leah always reacts very angrily to this “spying”.
I would write it as Ava Meyers catching the boys watching her sister shower or change. Mrs. Meyers not only reproaches her sons for this, but also her daughter. If we let something like “slut” or something similar appear in the dialog, it will really turn Leah against her mother.
So we have everything we need, So I have more questions, like whether it wouldn't have been better if Lea had been the second new member of Ellie's dance group, etc. voluntarily takes part in the lessons, the brothers have already seen her partially naked and she is angry with her mother.
If, for example, the lesson is about the female breast and Sophia starts drawing on the blackboard with chalk, Leah could simply suggest that she models. Firstly out of defiance towards her mother and secondly because her brothers have already seen her naked - “So what's the problem!”.
Of course it's not easy for Leah, her courage quickly fails her and she stands shyly and bright red in the face in front of her brothers while her hands cover her breasts.
To make it easier for Leah, Sophia then suggests that she takes off her blouse and bra too - out of solidarity and to encourage Leah.
Now anything can come of it. For example, if one of the boys now asks about the technique of French kissing and the two women demonstrate it....

I don't want to say that it's impossible that Leah catches Sophia and that further actions develop from that, but it's just that Leah as a character just wasn't “built up” enough to make such a jump from 0% to 100% believable.
The possibilities for this side story are endless, so much so that you could create an entire game from it. ;)

However, I'm not sure if that's should really the goal here. Personally, I miss the connection to Sophia as "A wife and mother". There are so many ways to condense the storyline and move the game along faster. One would be if Leah and Ellie had started together in the dance group. Ellie and Leah could have observed something together, or Sophia could have accidentally seen something happen between the two of them. Anything is better than opening a story that has no connection to the rest of the game, other then just Sophia alone.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The possibilities for this side story are endless, so much so that you could create an entire game from it. ;)

However, I'm not sure if that's should really the goal here. Personally, I miss the connection to Sophia as "A wife and mother". There are so many ways to condense the storyline and move the game along faster. One would be if Leah and Ellie had started together in the dance group. Ellie and Leah could have observed something together, or Sophia could have accidentally seen something happen between the two of them. Anything is better than opening a story that has no connection to the rest of the game, other then just Sophia alone.
If the author had "condensed" the story, we would also be discussing/arguing about it.
I don't want to say that there isn't a lot of scope to tell the story differently/better, as you said, the possibilities are endless, I'm just not so focused on complaining about things I can't change. (That was said very generally and not a direct answer for you!!!!!!)
As far as the side routes are concerned, I can only say that L&P would have been better off leaving them out from the start. But now they're here, and no matter how many people keep on kink-shaming, I feel entertained.
And as long as that's the case, I'll follow the game and the sprawling routes, because in the end I pay nothing or very little and can switch to other games at any time.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Well saying no sex in 6-7 years is absurd as sex could mean anything from foreplay to intercourse.
Erotic structures, well that is a matter of opinion, I feel that Prt 1 had alot more to offer than Prt 2 has so far as the dymanic of the game has changed.
The 2nd side job I don't play as I deleted my saves once it became sexual.
I disagree with this.

Sex is sex.

Foreplay is fore-play.

What you say is like blurring the lines between male/female identity, allowing a strange adult male to enter a women's locker room.
- This actually happened, and the daughter's parents were furious that their young daughter was changing clothes in a locker room with a strange male.

LP said that Sophia's "first sex" scene would happen in PD19.
- It's not the date that matters, it's the words.

But if you define everything that's happened so far as 'sex', it means that what we're going to see that day (PD19) is no different than before.

This update is very likely to have a handjob scene.

After this update, when someone asks "When will Sophia and the kids have sex?", can LP answer that way "They already had sex"?

Can you say that Sophia with Sam have already had sex, Sophia with Dylan have already had sex, Amber with Dylan have already had sex, Ellie with Julia have already had sex, and Sophia with Ellie have already had sex?

If what you said is right, why did Logan cheat on Ellie and have sex with another woman?

Logan was complaint because Ellie didn't have sex with him.
But Ellie gave Logan BJ, so if what you said is right, they have already had sex.

What you are saying is, "Bread contains flour, so flour is bread," which is like giving flour to someone who asks for bread.

Last edited:

Gogo1235

Jul 30, 2024
Hi folks! Been too long since I last checked this thread. So, what's the excuse this time around if anyone knows? If I'm not wrong he was cruising with the update this time around(with around more than 50% progress by august last week ig) so what changed in between then and now?

Reactions: Krat0$

Morgu2

Apr 10, 2021
Hi folks! Been too long since I last checked this thread. So, what's the excuse this time around if anyone knows? If I'm not wrong he was cruising with the update this time around(with around more than 50% progress by august last week ig) so what changed in between then and now?
a scene with ellie and that's it - dylan has a scene with a girl at a cleaners but that's about it - underwhelming update imo

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Nobody else has so I will say no
its important to note that its difficult to hide 3 boys cum as they are going to unload huge loads for their age. the problem is where? is it on sophia, somewhere in the room or spraying fertilizers onto the lawn from their balcony... someone who's cleaning whether it is sophia cleaning herself or whether their own mother will notices because they may leave some evidence behind.

either way it seems like sophia is expecting this cause logically putting on a show may make someone so sensitive that they end up making a mess. did she come prepared to clean herself or area that may happen on? does that bag have cleaning products? like wipes, towel or tissues. if so, it's dangerous how the 2rd boy is pointing towards the side of face, her hair, neck, shoulder and arms and her tits. the other 2 boys have a clear view of her as well it wouldnt be easy.

if she bought none will she need to sneak out of their room and go the toilet. this could be the cliffhanger that someone maybe coming up their stairs or be around the corner or be waiting outside the door.

i can just imagine l&p making it less suspenseful using tissue to clean and cover up everything. and have sophia take it with her in the bag to avoid any type of detection.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
its important to note that its difficult to hide 3 boys cum as they are going to unload huge loads for their age. the problem is where? is it on sophia, somewhere in the room or spraying fertilizers onto the lawn from their balcony... someone who's cleaning whether it is sophia cleaning herself or whether their own mother will notices because they may leave some evidence behind.

either way it seems like sophia is expecting this cause logically putting on a show may make someone so sensitive that they end up making a mess. did she come prepared to clean herself or area that may happen on? does that bag have cleaning products? like wipes, towel or tissues. if so, it's dangerous how the 2rd boy is pointing towards the side of face, her hair, neck, shoulder and arms and her tits. the other 2 boys have a clear view of her as well it wouldnt be easy.

if she bought none will she need to sneak out of their room and go the toilet. this could be the cliffhanger that someone maybe coming up their stairs or be around the corner or be waiting outside the door.

i can just imagine l&p making it less suspenseful using tissue to clean and cover up everything. and have sophia take it with her in the bag to avoid any type of detection.
Sorry, I would appreciate it if Sophia said goodbye to Ava Meyers while the remnants of the boys' sperm dried on her breasts under her bra.
So no sneaking into the bathroom for me and only an incomplete clean-up.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I was a supporter from the start until a few months ago and I don't know of any of his previous works. What works were those?
Very short stories that are more comics than a renpy game/story. I'm sure they can still be found if you search the dev name and comic but I don't recall the names of them. One was a big tit blonde that meets a boy outside of a spa or such place (iirc).

I vaguely recall about 3 of them and they're all about a busty, mature woman (30-45yo) fucking young boys (10-14yo visually).

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes