James013

Oct 7, 2020
What we don't know is whether the Elpapuu spoiler is at the very end of the event, like there are only 20 renders left after that.
Or rather if there are 50-100 renders after this image.
I don't know if the Legend Vet have the answer...

Reactions: LordClogain

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
What we don't know is whether the Elpapuu spoiler is at the very end of the event, like there are only 20 renders left after that.
Well, we could ask Mr. Moneybags where that teaser was located in the stack of the other's that were released. But who knows if any of the teasers were in some kind of chronological order...

Reactions: Angelmyster

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If so (if this is the teaser), look how far this game has progressed since 2021.
It's like the speed of light, so much that it dazzles. :FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And look how much the kids have grown in just one day or two.
Even their dick have grown. (Sophia's gaze position and hand height)
They're growing fast as Dylan.
Maybe in a year, their dick will touch the soles of their feet. (y)

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
If so (if this is the teaser), look how far this game has progressed since 2021.
It's like the speed of light, so much that it dazzles. :FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And look how much the kids have grown in just one day or two.
Even their dick have grown. (Sophia's gaze position and hand height)
They're growing fast as Dylan.
Maybe in a year, their dick will touch the soles of their feet. (y)
Well, he's made them older now because of Patreon. That much should be clear by now. And therefore their junk is bigger too. But the size is too big for their age. I agree with that.

Mar 16, 2024
Ok hold on did i see something a month or so back saying the last 30% in animations would be
finished within 24 hours doing an all night to finish?

Not that bothered with this update or if there is a part2 so i guess i am waiting to 2025

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Well, he's made them older now because of Patreon. That much should be clear by now. And therefore their junk is bigger too. But the size is too big for their age. I agree with that.
He said he would return to Patreon in three months, but it's already been five months.
I doubt he still has the will to return to Patreon or if he can return to Patreon.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
He said he would return to Patreon in three months, but it's already been five months.
I doubt he still has the will to return to Patreon or if he can return to Patreon.
Since he’s not doing Patreon now, is he still wasting his time making “decisions of life” or is he just making AWAM now with age appropriate models?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chaosguy and Bane71

James013

Oct 7, 2020
elpapuuu10
Do you have the answer to the question I posted?
I don't want another spoiler, just to know that

Reactions: ItsNotUs

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Since he’s not doing Patreon now, is he still wasting his time making “decisions of life” or is he just making AWAM now with age appropriate models?
I don't know.

But he's already worked on making Dylan look older and Sophia look younger.
(But, Because his supporters opposed it, Sophia returned to her original state.)

I was planning on making a joke that the title of this game would eventually change to "College Student Sex and Love" but missed the opportunity.

I'd guess this would have been in his plans even without the Patreon incident.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I didn’t intend to share that spoiler, like I said, I assumed my profile would be hidden from everyone so even the profile picture wouldn’t be shown. The release is only a week away so just wait till it comes out atp
I have the feeling the dev will try not to release this week.
Heck the change in potenttial release from 12-13 to what was last time?
Until 18?

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Are you so egocentric that you don’t realize there’s others in this forum that do want to see such things. Take some time to read what I said, then, talk. That’s if your stupid egocentric delusions allow you to understand lol
Rather, this is you should say to yourself, because you wanted to show a spoiler avatar on the day of release, an avatar that cannot be hidden by a spoiler, but you really :poop: your pants whit high teaser!:ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: elpapuuu10
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes