Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
For being an adult community, you guys don't act like it.
Instead, you guys act like 5-year-olds with a tantrum.
A spoiler? So, what... Like you people didn't know where the side job was going.
Even I, that I haven't even bothered playing game knew where it was going.
I don't care you guys talking about a spoiler, what I do care is you guys disrespecting another user.
So please be respectful, next insult that gets reported warrants an automatic ban from thread!

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
For being an adult community, you guys don't act like it.
Instead, you guys act like 5-year-olds with a tantrum.
A spoiler? So, what... Like you people didn't know where the side job was going.
Even I, that I haven't even bothered playing game knew where it was going.
I don't care you guys talking about a spoiler, what I do care is you guys disrespecting another user.
So please be respectful, next insult that gets reported warrants an automatic ban from thread!​
Please play the game, it's really good

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please play the game, it's really good
I have been staying away from this game for a long time now.
Not because it looks promising, and it it’s mostly likely one of the most beautiful visual novels in the forums, but because after doing wallpapers and signatures, I think I’ve been spoiled way too much

So it’s kinda hard to go back when you’ve already seen these scenes

But I definitely will when having the time

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
What we don't know is whether the Elpapuu spoiler is at the very end of the event, like there are only 20 renders left after that.
Or rather if there are 50-100 renders after this image.
I don't know if the Legend Vet have the answer...
Nobody knows except, L& P

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
He said he would return to Patreon in three months, but it's already been five months.
I doubt he still has the will to return to Patreon or if he can return to Patreon.
Since he’s not doing Patreon now, is he still wasting his time making “decisions of life” or is he just making AWAM now with age appropriate models?
So looks like there is the answer to the update we are going to get :
Teasing -> Stripping -> Groping -> Hand Jobs -> Covering her with fresh released mayo

This update marks the end of AWAM updates for the year 2024: "The Year of Hand Jobs"
L$P deserves this trophy
IMG_3541.jpeg

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
So looks like there is the answer to the update we are going to get :
Teasing -> Stripping -> Groping -> Hand Jobs -> Covering her with fresh released mayo

This update marks the end of AWAM updates for the year 2024: "The Year of Hand Jobs"
For sure. It was clear after the last update that this was HJs for everyone time, no more and no less.
It also made less sense to have her only give a HJ in that shower scene than blow him so you know it's The Year of The HJ.

HJs For All!

What makes this fact funnier and all the less realistic is that day to day she's going to be giving handjobs and because this dev can't write a character or story she will have to both WANT TO do it and then FEEL AWFUL after doing it...only to give another handjob about 6 hours later lol.

From "I gotta jerk this dick off" to "OH, NO, what have I done" to "I gotta jerk this dick off" on and on every 6 hours.

It makes no sense and is just one reason why the days pacing is beyond dumb.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes