immassman

Feb 1, 2023
its important to note that its difficult to hide 3 boys cum as they are going to unload huge loads for their age. the problem is where? is it on sophia, somewhere in the room or spraying fertilizers onto the lawn from their balcony... someone who's cleaning whether it is sophia cleaning herself or whether their own mother will notices because they may leave some evidence behind.

either way it seems like sophia is expecting this cause logically putting on a show may make someone so sensitive that they end up making a mess. did she come prepared to clean herself or area that may happen on? does that bag have cleaning products? like wipes, towel or tissues. if so, it's dangerous how the 2rd boy is pointing towards the side of face, her hair, neck, shoulder and arms and her tits. the other 2 boys have a clear view of her as well it wouldnt be easy.

if she bought none will she need to sneak out of their room and go the toilet. this could be the cliffhanger that someone maybe coming up their stairs or be around the corner or be waiting outside the door.

i can just imagine l&p making it less suspenseful using tissue to clean and cover up everything. and have sophia take it with her in the bag to avoid any type of detection.
how did you know that they are going to unload huge loads? from experience?

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
So I won't make a hard guess yet but the other day I said the boys likely jerk off on her. If a HJ is guaranteed, she'll jerk one of two of them and they'll cum on her or in her hand before she eats some of it.
I'd bet on that if, in fact, HJs are guaranteed.
I think yes, most likely they will come on her or on her breasts and they will claim it was by accident. And Sophia will forgive them as she considers them naive and young.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you even understand the meaning of this word?
Spoiler - this message should be hidden!
hidden
But you planned to make sure that your ava open on the day of release would showing a spoiler! Lol
This isn't the first time you've done this! We all realized that you are a high tier! But don’t spoil the impression for people who don’t like and don’t want to see spoilers!
You've screwed up the almost four-month wait - thank you!

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Do you even understand the meaning of this word?
Spoiler - this message should be hidden!
hidden
But you planned to make sure that your ava open on the day of release would showing a spoiler! Lol
This isn't the first time you've done this! We all realized that you are a high tier! But don’t spoil the impression for people who don’t like and don’t want to see spoilers!
You've screwed up the almost four-month wait - thank you!
High tier+ subs get high tier+ teasers, which they keep locked up, usually. But there is always a black sheep.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
I saw another render. Sofia is standing there completely naked, and the guys are around her. She caresses her wet hole, pleases one guy with one hand and the other with her mouth, and the third sucker just looks and jerks himself off.... I wanted to send you this render, but then I woke up!:cautious::coffee::lepew:

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes