DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I forget...

What was the point of 210 again?

Ya, Ya, I understand its further sex ed, but what was the reasoning behind lingerie dress up? And yes I know I shouldn't put any serious thought about the logic of it or try to see anything the resembles plausibility.

Call it curiosity, though I'm not going to bother with getting 210. patch... nor bother with the second job whenever that comes out either

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
From Lust & Passion: Update 0.210 release period
Between October 13th - 18th

Content:

Renders: 341
Script pages of text: 23
Animations: 1 (15 sec., 2 different angles)

The update will be released in a bit different way than usual. More details will be in the update post on the release day.
I love how he typed animationS but there is only 1 of it.
I am sure that
1 animation is basically Sophia stripping off her clothes to reveal her lingerie while little Shota's jerk off to her.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Woooo! Our first bukake is coming! How exciting! :ROFLMAO:
I feel like the apostle's are going to be the first on everything, because they are the least threatening route for Sophia to fulfill her desires. If you remember earlier she already gave them a hand job, albeit not to completion and in a clinical manner and while she initially resister their groping she did eventually ease up and got a little aroused until her phone call ended. Of course this may all be heavily influenced by my fantasies. :geek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First on everything WRONG :ROFLMAO:
Least threatening route!!!!!!!Are you nuts?
Performing sex acts on underage kids is the least threatening route,come on:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Underage sex could equal jail time/divorce/banned from teaching.
Adultery could equal divorce,now I wonder which is worse mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Amberthil

Oct 28, 2017
As usual, the next release of AWAM raises many questions. The most important ones are about the animation, what will happen between Sophia and the boys, and the cliffhanger. Here are my guesses on these issues:

About animation:

About 'something new':

About the cliffhanger:

All the material for these speculations I got from the super-post of xxxorro:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As usual, the next release of AWAM raises many questions. The most important ones are about the animation, what will happen between Sophia and the boys, and the cliffhanger. Here are my guesses on these issues:

About animation:

About 'something new':

About the cliffhanger:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982
I to doubt a BJ will happen since we still have a number of characters to yet recieve a HJ off Sophia,Sam/Zak,care home guys and as you say the musuem guys.
I also expect Sam to get a HJ sometime durring one of the Cello lessons
Also Sophia has done more with her chldren than any other character in the game,beside Liam,so I would keep that in mind.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

About animation:

About 'something new':

About the cliffhanger:

It is not necessary for Leah to catch Sophia with the boys so that Leah can somehow participate in class.
What we know about Leah so far is that she is older than her brothers and that she spent a year in Japan(?) as an exchange student. It also seems (one of the last teasers suggests) that Leah has problems with her mother. My interpretation would be that Ava Meyers wants to tell her daughter what to do and what not to do, but above all what a virtuous life is!
I make only one assumption, namely that Leah is toying with the idea of becoming a teacher herself. That would give me a credible reason in the story why Leah wants to take part in the lessons, completely voluntarily. She will simply ask Sophia!
The second assumption is not really one. Because we already know that the brothers are “letting off steam” with their growing sexual interest in Leah. L&P have the boys themselves say that Leah always reacts very angrily to this “spying”.
I would write it as Ava Meyers catching the boys watching her sister shower or change. Mrs. Meyers not only reproaches her sons for this, but also her daughter. If we let something like “slut” or something similar appear in the dialog, it will really turn Leah against her mother.
So we have everything we need, Leah voluntarily takes part in the lessons, the brothers have already seen her partially naked and she is angry with her mother.
If, for example, the lesson is about the female breast and Sophia starts drawing on the blackboard with chalk, Leah could simply suggest that she models. Firstly out of defiance towards her mother and secondly because her brothers have already seen her naked - “So what's the problem!”.
Of course it's not easy for Leah, her courage quickly fails her and she stands shyly and bright red in the face in front of her brothers while her hands cover her breasts.
To make it easier for Leah, Sophia then suggests that she takes off her blouse and bra too - out of solidarity and to encourage Leah.
Now anything can come of it. For example, if one of the boys now asks about the technique of French kissing and the two women demonstrate it....

I don't want to say that it's impossible that Leah catches Sophia and that further actions develop from that, but it's just that Leah as a character just wasn't “built up” enough to make such a jump from 0% to 100% believable.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is not necessary for Leah to catch Sophia with the boys so that Leah can somehow participate in class.
What we know about Leah so far is that she is older than her brothers and that she spent a year in Japan(?) as an exchange student. It also seems (one of the last teasers suggests) that Leah has problems with her mother. My interpretation would be that Ava Meyers wants to tell her daughter what to do and what not to do, but above all what a virtuous life is!
I make only one assumption, namely that Leah is toying with the idea of becoming a teacher herself. That would give me a credible reason in the story why Leah wants to take part in the lessons, completely voluntarily. She will simply ask Sophia!
The second assumption is not really one. Because we already know that the brothers are “letting off steam” with their growing sexual interest in Leah. L&P have the boys themselves say that Leah always reacts very angrily to this “spying”.
I would write it as Ava Meyers catching the boys watching her sister shower or change. Mrs. Meyers not only reproaches her sons for this, but also her daughter. If we let something like “slut” or something similar appear in the dialog, it will really turn Leah against her mother.
So we have everything we need, Leah voluntarily takes part in the lessons, the brothers have already seen her partially naked and she is angry with her mother.
If, for example, the lesson is about the female breast and Sophia starts drawing on the blackboard with chalk, Leah could simply suggest that she models. Firstly out of defiance towards her mother and secondly because her brothers have already seen her naked - “So what's the problem!”.
Of course it's not easy for Leah, her courage quickly fails her and she stands shyly and bright red in the face in front of her brothers while her hands cover her breasts.
To make it easier for Leah, Sophia then suggests that she takes off her blouse and bra too - out of solidarity and to encourage Leah.
Now anything can come of it. For example, if one of the boys now asks about the technique of French kissing and the two women demonstrate it....

I don't want to say that it's impossible that Leah catches Sophia and that further actions develop from that, but it's just that Leah as a character just wasn't “built up” enough to make such a jump from 0% to 100% believable.
While I have no proof of this I feel that Sophias sexual activity with the apostles will be borderline ie no intercourse will happen between them and the mother/daughter will play a bigger role than they have so far.
All of the encounters that Sophia has had with Tyler/Deshawn,carehome and Aidens tasks are to get Sophia comfortable being in lingerie/naked/performing sex acts with 2/3 people at a time,being open about her sexuality.
Dylan/Tyler/Deshawn and the apostles have all recieved HJ so I expect this to carry on for the Zak/carehome/Sam as for janitor I have no idea as we know so little about him.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
While I have no proof of this I feel that Sophias sexual activity with the apostles will be borderline ie no intercourse will happen between them and the mother/daughter will play a bigger role than they have so far.
All of the encounters that Sophia has had with Tyler/Deshawn,carehome and Aidens tasks are to get Sophia comfortable being in lingerie/naked/performing sex acts with 2/3 people at a time,being open about her sexuality.
Dylan/Tyler/Deshawn and the apostles have all recieved HJ so I expect this to carry on for the Zak/carehome/Sam as for janitor I have no idea as we know so little about him.
Well, so far L&P has gone further than I expected in almost all updates, and that's why I don't want to rule it out, unlike you.
And since I'm not one of those people who constantly cry about "there hasn't been sex in seven years", but rather pay more attention to the erotic structure, I don't really care whether there is penetrative sex or not.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes