tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Dude don't quote me from 6 years ago.
I still had hope for this game back then.
The fact that Sam is in the last group of characters who have sex with Sophia.
Joey's ranch event.
Sophia or someone else getting pregnant.

A lot of these are records from years ago.

I'm still watching to see if PD19's plan is still valid.
I said that I hesitated to be certain because the 'Liam's oral creampie' information is so old.
(I make it clear that I made this claim. I also make it that I am taking a step back from this.)

Still, unless there is clear evidence that the information has been modified, it is right to assume based on that.

I absolutely rely on the information collected by xxxorro.

If something different from what was previously revealed is found, then I can laugh at LP.
Because it's all information that came from LP's mouth.

It's not a hard choice for me.

I understand your feelings and I am also very disappointed in the current situation.
But my discussion style is separate from that.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
The fact that Sam is in the last group of characters who have sex with Sophia.
Joey's ranch event.
Sophia or someone else getting pregnant.

A lot of these are records from years ago.

I'm still watching to see if PD19's plan is still valid.
I said that I hesitated to be certain because the 'Liam's oral creampie' information is so old.
(I make it clear that I made this claim. I also make it that I am taking a step back from this.)

Still, unless there is clear evidence that the information has been modified, it is right to assume based on that.

I absolutely rely on the information collected by xxxorro.

If something different from what was previously revealed is found, then I can laugh at LP.
Because it's all information that came from LP's mouth.

It's not a hard choice for me.

I understand your feelings and I am also very disappointed in the current situation.
But my discussion style is separate from that.
Bro I am not even remotely part of this interaction.

Reactions: 1879

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
i would love a decent walkthrough because somehow i never can unlock all scenes... i refused to be a cuck in this game, voted everything in favor for the son, but the bathroom scene didnt have her taking off her bikini. And then i look into the replay and there is a scene where she takes it off and starts to cuddle with him.

same with the jacuzzi scene. didnt even happen in my playthrough, but there is a whole handjob scene. ??? but at least i got to pose naked for the neighbor's son in my playthrough. i dont get this game.

Reactions: INOM_18 and tofhdns

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i would love a decent walkthrough because somehow i never can unlock all scenes... i refused to be a cuck in this game, voted everything in favor for the son, but the bathroom scene didnt have her taking off her bikini. And then i look into the replay and there is a scene where she takes it off and starts to cuddle with him.

same with the jacuzzi scene. didnt even happen in my playthrough, but there is a whole handjob scene. ??? but at least i got to pose naked for the neighbor's son in my playthrough. i dont get this game.
There is no reason to be locked in the bathroom scene if you followed a Dylan playthrough. Post your save so I can take a look :unsure:

Oct 7, 2022

This is a female protag game where the main protag is Sophia lmao not Dylan or any other guy and the game is almost exclusively from her perspective coz she is the only protag so how can you ever be the cuck man..this isnt a NTR game lol so whether Sophia does naughty things with Dylan or Sam or a fuckin alien from Mars you will never be cucked..:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

There is nothing in the GW route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A good mother does not sex educate her son.
Only a bad mother does sex educate her son.

That's nonsense.

Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024

Let's see, you won't be able to unlock ALL the scenes in one walkthrough (well, I think you can, but you'd have to do extra steps).
But I see that you followed Sophia and Dylan's path, so what I recommend you to do is to follow the guide that is on the main page, although you probably already did it. But in that case you should have been able to unlock the scenes with his son. I myself followed this guide (since it is very easy to screw up with some decision and block some path or scene) and I was able to unlock the Jacuzzi scene.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes