fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So most likely realize not all paths are going to go all the way so the rhetorical question is will this be the last content of Sophia the chomo?

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
This is fucking hilarious.
Dev is telling everyone that they'll never see this stuff in the game without a hint of shame.
why is he even working on wallpapers that dont tease anything and are not on the game?!?

what goes through his head? "ey yo, my subscribers are waiting for months for new content, and years for any significant progression and scenes.... let's do some wallpapers for the next weeks that wont ever be in the game"

CammyTheWhite

Formerly 'ElliotAldersoon'
Sep 17, 2024
oes not sex educate he
why is he even working on wallpapers that dont tease anything and are not on the game?!?

what goes through his head? "ey yo, my subscribers are waiting for months for new content, and years for any significant progression and scenes.... let's do some wallpapers for the next weeks that wont ever be in the game"
He likely knows his subscribers won't abandon him no matter what, so he's just milking them for more money by updating it as slow as possible. YandereDev does the exact same thing.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

CammyTheWhite

Formerly 'ElliotAldersoon'
Sep 17, 2024
With the slight detail that you don't get Half Life 3's DLCs every 3 months.
Imagine if Valve worked like LP, drip feeding us content every 3 months. And taking 3 entire years for us to be able to kill a single enemy.

People on Twitter asking: "Gabe is this picture from this month's update?"

Gabe: "Nah, it's just a wallpaper."

1728494731677.png

Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024
Yesterday I just finished finishing all the available content... Damn, Sophia is going to kill her poor son! First in the dinner scene on the terrace where, without warning, she teases him by massaging his crotch with her foot under the table, and then in the hot tub, where she chooses the most sexual pose possible for him to massage her back, so that Dylan has to compose himself not to do something inappropriate. I mean, all through dinner she goes beyond her excuse of doing it for "educational purposes," which is not bad, but then when Dylan steps forward, she stops him, as if only she has permission to tease the other.... So what does she want, her poor kid's dick to explode?

Although, well... It did explode at the end of the scene... :BootyTime:

Anyway, I loved the whole sequence, from the bath to the dinner to the hot tub, you can feel how lust and love intertwine throughout the whole sequence and how the line that separated her "son" from a "man" became more and more blurred as Dylan took care of her. Especially when Liam knocked on the bathroom door and Dylan and Sophia ignored him and kept doing "their thing". L&P definitely knows how to build and describe a scene.

PS: Screw you Sam! :cool:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 482 Votes