hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
But you still wait, right?
I would also like to see faster update cycles, but some of the posts here give the impression that Sophia is a real person and is personally denying sex to the author of the post.
It's like coming to a prostitute and accusing her of not having had sex with her for seven years but, as a proud pirate, not having paid her.

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
And so! After 7 years, she takes a dick in her hand (hands) after another 7 years, she takes it in her mouth, and after another 7, you will all die.....:WutFace::lepew::coffee:
personally i dont believe it will take that long anymore. From that whole date jacuzzi HJ scene there is no turning back now if the dev gives us the option.

there is a possibility where he just writes a whole "no we cant do that anymore" story line and she will avoid him for updates. but i dont believe it will happen. lets see

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Dec 29, 2021
update is coming it's exciting right? just a quick reminder, even though you are excited it still won't have sex and actual corruption and then after 5 mins all that excitement will be gone and you will need to wait another 3 months for the next update which also still won't have sex.

Those who are still excited now will always be excited and the rest won't. And these repetitions just before the update will never change.

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
Yesterday I just finished finishing all the available content... Damn, Sophia is going to kill her poor son! First in the dinner scene on the terrace where, without warning, she teases him by massaging his crotch with her foot under the table, and then in the hot tub, where she chooses the most sexual pose possible for him to massage her back, so that Dylan has to compose himself not to do something inappropriate. I mean, all through dinner she goes beyond her excuse of doing it for "educational purposes," which is not bad, but then when Dylan steps forward, she stops him, as if only she has permission to tease the other.... So what does she want, her poor kid's dick to explode?

Although, well... It did explode at the end of the scene... :BootyTime:

Anyway, I loved the whole sequence, from the bath to the dinner to the hot tub, you can feel how lust and love intertwine throughout the whole sequence and how the line that separated her "son" from a "man" became more and more blurred as Dylan took care of her. Especially when Liam knocked on the bathroom door and Dylan and Sophia ignored him and kept doing "their thing". L&P definitely knows how to build and describe a scene.

PS: Screw you Sam! :cool:
Finallllyyyy someone who just appreciate whats been delivered regardless of the time it takes to do so!

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
HOLY SHIT! This game is getting worst and worst....! He needed that much time for such less contend???? 1 animation of 17 sec and 340 renders???? And he claim that his game is like the TOP game of everything so that is why he is seeking ways to block the unpaid share of his updates??? This lazy developer will quit doing this game pretty soon!

Aug 31, 2024
HOLY SHIT! This game is getting worst and worst....! He needed that much time for such less contend???? 1 animation of 17 sec and 340 renders???? And he claim that his game is like the TOP game of everything so that is why he is seeking ways to block the unpaid share of his updates??? This lazy developer will quit doing this game pretty soon!
Yeah, it's all over for him... financial stress settling in and soon general frustration with life and KABOOM ... medical issue, shop closed :KEK:
(his problem is changing users, who pay 5$ per year and get the complete game :FacePalm: , well that's what is worth)

I would release weekly if I were LP and cut the bullshit mentality...

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 482 Votes