Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, I can't do that.
I initially thought that Morello would be an instigator for the lesbian path of Sophia and Ellie. That he would call Sophia asking for a huge favour, not blackmail or anything like that, but that he desperately needed two women to do a personal show for a particularly important client. The girls would do a striptease and some light interactions but the purpose was sensual, erotic and not full blown sexual.

As Sophia discusses this and thinks it over, Ellie enters/overhears. Ellie askes Sophia to ask Morello if the girls could be mysterious, masked, as not to reveal the identity. He says it is OK and then Ellie proposes to Sophia that they do it together.

The gym event has now altered everything, so it is likely impossible but at the time (before the gym) I thought it would help increasing the desire and "corruption". They would dance and strip and then slowly ge more exited, do more with each other then intended and only stop when the "guest" finishes and then "waking up". It would have been a great instigator to more, but the very premature gym event has ruined everything now.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I initially thought that Morello would be an instigator for the lesbian path of Sophia and Ellie. That he would call Sophia asking for a huge favour, not blackmail or anything like that, but that he desperately needed two women to do a personal show for a particularly important client. The girls would do a striptease and some light interactions but the purpose was sensual, erotic and not full blown sexual.

As Sophia discusses this and thinks it over, Ellie enters/overhears. Ellie askes Sophia to ask Morello if the girls could be mysterious, masked, as not to reveal the identity. He says it is OK and then Ellie proposes to Sophia that they do it together.

The gym event has now altered everything, so it is likely impossible but at the time (before the gym) I thought it would help increasing the desire and "corruption". They would dance and strip and then slowly ge more exited, do more with each other then intended and only stop when the "guest" finishes and then "waking up". It would have been a great instigator to more, but the very premature gym event has ruined everything now.
L&P has always said that Ellie will not be involved in the events related to Morello. Sophia will always work off her "debts" or her husband's debts with Morello on her own!

This statement from L&P is also why I don't understand the connection you made between the event in the gym and the Morrelo path.

HoleDriller

Jul 2, 2023

You can cook up as many fantasy as you like, story not gonna change!

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
All the data from 2022 or earlier—are there any leaks or information regarding what might happen between Sophie and Dylan?
Saturday the 21st (now), Sophia/Dylan's cuck route is scheduled.
I'm guessing that Sophia/Dylan's club scene or Sophia/Dylan's bathroom scene probably didn't happen in this route.
(This means, I'm guessing that this is not the situation after Sofia gave Dylan a handjob.)

(It's not clear what's there, but it's clear what's not there.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes