AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Oh boy, I bet this new update will finally have Sophia taking dick from someone! Maybe even the boys and Sam! Golly, maybe even Don Morrello gets himself a piece this update!!

W-w-wha?! Just another regretful handjob 4 hours after her last regretful handjob which was, like, 8 hours after her previous regretful handjob?!

What is this, some kind of milking project sc*m story created by one of the worst writers I have ever encountered in the adult VN space? No way...lol.

Joking aside, it's gonna be extra funny when this update pisses everyone off only for those same pissed off people to come back like "the NEXT update probably won't suck". Until 10 real-life years have passed (3 days story time lol) and she hadn't even blown anyone yet.

My only regret this update is being unable to make a totally blind, totally accurate prediction of how comically bad it'll be because we already know what happens.
So I'm left with predicting the "first time/boundary pushing moment" and that is one of the boys will cum on her face a bit. Maybe even a bit on the lips.
Amazing progress for year 7 or whatever it is, lol.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Oh boy, I bet this new update will finally have Sophia taking dick from someone! Maybe even the boys and Sam! Golly, maybe even Don Morrello gets himself a piece this update!!

W-w-wha?! Just another regretful handjob 4 hours after her last regretful handjob which was, like, 8 hours after her previous regretful handjob?!

What is this, some kind of milking project sc*m story created by one of the worst writers I have ever encountered in the adult VN space? No way...lol.

Joking aside, it's gonna be extra funny when this update pisses everyone off only for those same pissed off people to come back like "the NEXT update probably won't suck". Until 10 real-life years have passed (3 days story time lol) and she hadn't even blown anyone yet.

My only regret this update is being unable to make a totally blind, totally accurate prediction of how comically bad it'll be because we already know what happens.
So I'm left with predicting the "first time/boundary pushing moment" and that is one of the boys will cum on her face a bit. Maybe even a bit on the lips.
Amazing progress for year 7 or whatever it is, lol.
Here, Bro.

I know you're right, btw, but what can we do ? Most of us know AWAM is a goose that lays golden eggs. If L&P wasn't talented, this game would have sunk since a veryyyy long time. And yeah, I agree with you. The upcoming update and the old farts one won't step up the lewdness. Handjob-wise, we're in for a treat to the point of disgust. The teasers prior to the Deshawn update had me hyped up, but the shared teasers for this one were BORING AF and I'm objective here. Now, the Legend Vet might think differently depending on the unleaked stuff they got. Time will tell if L&P manages to surprise us or not. May be we're going to be really surprised, but knowing the blueball master he is, I'd rather be skeptical and keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment. Anyway, can't wait for those side jobs to be over and go back to the main storyline as fast as possible.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Here, Bro.

I know you're right, btw, but what can we do ? Most of us know AWAM is a goose that lays golden eggs. If L&P wasn't talented, this game would have sunk since a veryyyy long time. And yeah, I agree with you. The upcoming update and the old farts one won't step up the lewdness. Handjob-wise, we're in for a treat to the point of disgust. The teasers prior to the Deshawn update had me hyped up, but the shared teasers for this one were BORING AF and I'm objective here. Now, the Legend Vet might think differently depending on the unleaked stuff they got. Time will tell if L&P manages to surprise us or not. May be we're going to be really surprised, but knowing the blueball master he is, I'd rather be skeptical and keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment. Anyway, can't wait for those side jobs to be over and go back to the main storyline as fast as possible.
Nah, I've taken too many uppers and downers in my life to go back. I'm A-ok so don't project how you feel onto my joke about the insane reality of this story.

I'm good because I don't care at all beyond finding the history of this VN development insanely funny. I don't look forward to any update, forever worse than the last, for any reason beyond laughing at how much worse it has become.

But I'm glad wd agree in general so no hard feelings.

(Now pass me one of those pills, I've been sober long enough that it'll really get me high now lol)

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Oh man, it hits hard. What makes me so frustrated is that the guy makes fantastic animations, for me the best moment, by far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That animation took about a month by itself. It was admittedly good though, just not worth the squeeze.

That scene is also another example of how things outside of Sophia at least make a little sense. They didn't take that girl, run her though weeks of ever-increasing trials before fucking her. They both got her in a scenario to fuck and they fucked. It made sense.

People will argue "but there needs to be a story, a buildup with Sophia" and I agree but you can do it without having her and those near her act like weird, psychotic aliens lol.
Write her TO those climaxing (no pun intended) scenarios, not constantly having her in them only for Sophia or the other involved to act against all common sense.

Nobody is like "I could fuck this 10/10 right now...but I think I'll hold off for a while" lol.

So it was a good animation and scene but it took too long to make and nobody cares about a random chick in the HS being the focus of a months long update.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
That animation took about a month by itself. It was admittedly good though, just not worth the squeeze.

That scene is also another example of how things outside of Sophia at least make a little sense. They didn't take that girl, run her though weeks of ever-increasing trials before fucking her. They both got her in a scenario to fuck and they fucked. It made sense.

People will argue "but there needs to be a story, a buildup with Sophia" and I agree but you can do it without having her and those near her act like weird, psychotic aliens lol.
Write her TO those climaxing (no pun intended) scenarios, not constantly having her in them only for Sophia or the other involved to act against all common sense.

Nobody is like "I could fuck this 10/10 right now...but I think I'll hold off for a while" lol.

So it was a good animation and scene but it took too long to make and nobody cares about a random chick in the HS being the focus of a months long update.
Ohh no, don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I just was trying to simplify my comment.

One thing I alway say, and see some Devs do, is make side characters/bonus tracks/compensations for the blueballing in the main story, even more so if they know the teasing is going to be hard (a couple of ppl fucking on the side or the main character fucks X stranger). Even if they are people we are not going to see ever again, at least they deliver some action, in another case, an "empty update".

It is a waste of time? It can be or it cannot be, it depends in how you see it, taking into consideration what I just said above.
But, it is entering in a discussion that gets pritty lengthy and it bores me.

Again, my point was that is just such a waste of talent, that scene was fantastic, and it pierced my heart that it didn't end in a great creampie. That, for me, would've put this game in my personal "must revisit cathegory" hahaha.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Ohh no, don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I just was trying to simplify my comment.

One thing I alway say, and see some Devs do, is make side characters/bonus tracks/compensations for the blueballing in the main story, even more so if they know the teasing is going to be hard (a couple of ppl fucking on the side or the main character fucks X stranger). Even if they are people we are not going to see ever again, at least they deliver some action, in another case, an "empty update".

It is a waste of time? It can be or it cannot be, it depends in how you see it, taking into consideration what I just said above.
But, it is entering in a discussion that gets pritty lengthy and it bores me.

Again, my point was that is just such a waste of talent, that scene was fantastic, and it pierced my heart that it didn't end in a great creampie. That, for me, would've put this game in my personal "must revisit cathegory" hahaha.
For sure and totally agree there. I criticize but I also admit where there is some decent work or something to work with.

Early on I quite liked it and the renders themselves have always been solid. It's kind of everything else I take issue with haha.

Reactions: Fayrus

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
It’s been over a year since the Sophia Dylan update, the last time we saw the 'real' Sophia. As for the upcoming update, it’s still uncertain
And if it still turns out bad, then congrats to LP for wasting a whole year along with his patreon on his creation ideas

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes