kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Yesterday I just finished finishing all the available content... Damn, Sophia is going to kill her poor son! First in the dinner scene on the terrace where, without warning, she teases him by massaging him with her foot between his legs, and then in the hot tub, where she chooses the most sexual pose possible for him to massage her back, so that Dylan has to compose himself not to do something inappropriate. I mean, all through dinner she goes beyond her excuse of doing it for "educational purposes," which is not bad, but then when Dylan steps forward, she stops him, as if only she has permission to tease the other.... So what does she want, her poor kid's dick to explode?

Although, well... It did explode at the end of the scene... :BootyTime:

Anyway, I loved the whole sequence, from the bath to the dinner to the hot tub. Especially when Liam knocked on the bathroom door and Dylan and Sophia ignored him and kept doing "their thing". L&P definitely knows how to build and describe a scene.

PS: Screw you Sam! :cool:
I agree, Sophia putting her foot on Dylan under the table was way beyond Sex ed.
I did not like to pool scene as it had a feeling of Dylan forcing himself on her by pinning her arms back as he kissed her. I get it that turns people on but I would have liked Sophia to have her her arms around him. Like when she was with Ellie the next day.
The pool scene was good but just weird. I did like the idea as they walked to the hot tub as Sophia would have had to be thinking she didn't have a swimsuit as was about to get topless.
And you are right about the 10 minutes after Liam knocked on the door, Sophia doesn't want Dylan to stop and lets him keep playing. That also was not sex ed.
I can only hope this next event is as good. One can dream.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I agree, Sophia putting her foot on Dylan under the table was way beyond Sex ed.
I did not like to pool scene as it had a feeling of Dylan forcing himself on her by pinning her arms back as he kissed her. I get it that turns people on but I would have liked Sophia to have her her arms around him. Like when she was with Ellie the next day.
The pool scene was good but just weird. I did like the idea as they walked to the hot tub as Sophia would have had to be thinking she didn't have a swimsuit as was about to get topless.
And you are right about the 10 minutes after Liam knocked on the door, Sophia doesn't want Dylan to stop and lets him keep playing. That also was not sex ed.
The Ellie event in the sauna was to rushed. Jumped around. Had to many extra characters. And the shower at the gym was just not needed. Lacked any type of substance other than having Deshawn naked.
And what is with LP and showers/hottubs?
I am so glad there is no water in the boys room.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If we are lucky next scene Sophia/Dylan will be only after half year.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It was his decision to include something that was so obviously going to lead to problems.
Patreon didn't fuck him, he fucked himself.
Might as well include other questionable content and wait for the totally surprising reaction.
what did he remove. I'm planning on playing this next time I want to play a female MC game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shyata 2.0

Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024
Well, now that I think about it, most of the time Sophia does NOT stop him and lets Dylan continue (e.g. when she did not resist when he kissed her and grabbed her butt on the dance floor, when she let him suck on her nipples, when she let him put her hand back on his cock, etc.), she only stops him when he is about to do something related to penetrative sex, which is almost non-existent in the game so far.

But I'd like to know how Sophia will behave now that Dylan has confirmed to her that he sees her as a woman and is not ashamed of it. So the excuse of doing it for "educational purposes" is already out the window.

And also, how long will it take Sophia to break down the taboo barrier, because that's what's holding her back the most from taking a step forward with him, since she really feels attracted to him at times beyond a mother-son relationship (she even has sexual feelings for him).
Although this will most likely not happen in the near future...

PS: Screw you Sam!

Jun 12, 2018
Well, now that I think about it, most of the time Sophia does NOT stop him and lets Dylan continue (e.g. when she did not resist when he kissed her and grabbed her butt on the dance floor, when she let him suck on her nipples, when she let him put her hand back on his cock, etc.), she only stops him when he is about to do something related to penetrative sex, which is almost non-existent in the game so far.

But I'd like to know how Sophia will behave now that Dylan has confirmed to her that he sees her as a woman and is not ashamed of it. So the excuse of doing it for "educational purposes" is already out the window.

And also, how long will it take Sophia to break down the taboo barrier, because that's what's holding her back the most from taking a step forward with him, since she really feels attracted to him at times beyond a mother-son relationship (she even has sexual feelings for him).
Although this will most likely not happen in the near future...

PS: Screw you Sam!
You chose for Sophia not to stop :WeSmart:

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes