tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't think anybody forced you to pay, at least i certainly didn't. Therefore i find your little tantrum quite amusing.
What you mean "my 3 years"? Is L&P a necromancer? Did he stole your precious years?:eek::eek:
No one forces people to see movies.
No one forces people to buy cars.
No one forces people to go to job interviews.

But most people say, "I wasted my time.", "I wasted my money." Except you, of course.

Of course, you won't understand this. Because that is the level of your conversation.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
No one forces people to see movies.
No one forces people to buy cars.
No one forces people to go to job interviews.

But most people say, "I wasted my time.", "I wasted my money." Except you, of course.

Of course, you won't understand this. Because that is the level of your conversation.
Just because most people do something doesn't make it right, better, smarter, justifiable or whatnot.
I do something because i think it is reasonable and i don't need to hide behind anyone or most people.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Bibifoc, it's all your fault. These guys want the update, and they want it now. How dare you not deliver?
It was settled recently that all devs around here were "liar" and/or "low IQ"... and I'm not a liar. So you'll have to deal with that! View attachment 4133188
Bibifoc finished his part a while ago and he's never the cause of delay. A delay in the update release brings more subscriptions and partly compensates for the update getting leaked later.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Just because most people do something doesn't make it right, better, smarter, justifiable or whatnot.
I do something because i think it is reasonable and i don't need to hide behind anyone or most people.
Did anyone tell you to hide? I didn't.
Do you think what you just did was rational and sensible? I'm not.

As I said before, it's very common for people to be disappointed in something and say "I wasted my money" or "I wasted my time."

You just put your brain in the freezer for LP, just like the people who say things like "kissing is sex", "looking at breasts is incest", and "wealth is not wealth."

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It was settled recently that all devs around here were "liar" and/or "low IQ"... and I'm not a liar. So you'll have to deal with that! View attachment 4133188
Oh no, the devil is speaking through him! Begone, foul demon! Begone! Summon the one they call AWAM to cleanse what has befallen this ill fated community!
CuJe211VMAA8ajX.jpg
Do not falter in the face of Satan! Lord, bless these innocents with v0.210!

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Did anyone tell you to hide? I didn't.
Do you think what you just did was rational and sensible? I'm not.

As I said before, it's very common for people to be disappointed in something and say "I wasted my money" or "I wasted my time."

You just put your brain in the freezer for LP, just like the people who say things like "kissing is sex", "looking at breasts is incest", and "wealth is not wealth."
You really tend to repeat yourself and adding more nonesense and generalizations on the go dilutes any reason if some was even present.

Also if people whine about their money or time or whatever and blame other people that is the most pathetic thing there is in my books.
There is noobdy to blame as themselves.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You really tend to repeat yourself and adding more nonesense and generalizations on the go dilutes any reason if some was even present.

Also if people whine about their money or time or whatever and blame other people that is the most pathetiv thing there is in my books.
There is noobdy to blame as themselves.
Yes. Because I'm kind. ;)
It's common for me to repeat myself here because of people like you.

Let me say it again.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes