ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Agree. I think it will come out Friday or Saturday.
Yep... the time frame he/she/it gave was 13th to 18th... 100% its the top end of the estimate especially seeing that its 25% each day for what's left to do.. We are at 50% on the last indicator, so two more days at least... The weekend is looking very logical, and I have no idea if a L&P precedent has ever been set for a mid-week posting... (I hesitate to say that for the flood of messages correcting me:))... For all of you who are hanging out I hope I'm wrong.. But... I think in reality deep down you know I'm right..

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
One can dream...

Me personally I thought of other hot scenarios:

- First being greeted by the boys, pantless with a hug where they grab her by the butt and squeeze against her chest, and she allows it because she feels appreciated as a teacher.

- I also thought of teaching them how to kiss, while not with tongue maybe hands placing and so on

- Third, I thought while she jerks them the one who is handless gets close to her mouth and she is forced to kiss him, and eventually offers her chest to be used as an option

- Also that someone takes longer and she has to kiss him and lick him

- I thought that when they are all finished, she receives a message from the mom that she will come later and when she looks up the boys are hard again and she goes "Your mom won't come until... Wow These youth is something else" as she gets on her knees again, ready to use her mouth on all three.

- At last I thought that when she is topless, the narrator goes "the boys felt something stir in the stomach, an exuberant sexual presence had appeared before them and they knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity" As they started to throb

- Would also be nice if they used her butt somehow, but I can't come up with something plausible, maybe when she crawls at them the second time.

wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
One can dream...

Me personally I thought of other hot scenarios:

- First being greeted by the boys, pantless with a hug where they grab her by the butt and squeeze against her chest, and she allows it because she feels appreciated as a teacher.

- I also thought of teaching them how to kiss, while not with tongue maybe hands placing and so on

- Third, I thought while she jerks them the one who is handless gets close to her mouth and she is forced to kiss him, and eventually offers her chest to be used as an option

- Also that someone takes longer and she has to kiss him and lick him

- I thought that when they are all finished, she receives a message from the mom that she will come later and when she looks up the boys are hard again and she goes "Your mom won't come until... Wow These youth is something else" as she gets on her knees again, ready to use her mouth on all three.

- At last I thought that when she is topless, the narrator goes "the boys felt something stir in the stomach, an exuberant sexual presence had appeared before them and they knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity" As they started to throb

- Would also be nice if they used her butt somehow, but I can't come up with something plausible, maybe when she crawls at them the second time.
Your intelligence is touching

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Because 16.10 will be only 100% xD. Then the publication ...
The game will be released on Thursday-Friday. There it seems to me.
Whenever the author writes you a publication time slot such as 14-18. Never expect it to be 14 and it's better to set yourself for 18 xD
it is just patch. should not take that long to be honest. My guess is still tomorrow maybe tonight very late

David3677

Jan 31, 2022
This a trap gay's. A big trap. Well all are the mice. I'm a mice to. A big fool mice. A trap which i falling again and again. I don't think it's hasn't given any good to me. It's only make me depressed and sad. I think it's the time for me to break out of this cage. Thank you gay's for all journey and support. It's an honor to be a friend with you. Thank you for everything. Your friend Eldhose p manoj

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes