neronx

May 18, 2021
Please enlighten me

When version 210 is released in the next two days and I have to download it with a size of 2.5 GB

Why should I download an older version before that which has no content in it?

marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
this
this is too bold for L&P... this level of depravity only in 2158, and this is the 3rd stage of boob job,that was after 10 stages of handjobs for each character she had a update. sex still not close, I am from the future, My grandparent showed this, the resistance still hoping for the sex, but L&P was merged with the Blueballsnet, now the only hope is John Cocknor the Milfnator to Cum inside the Mothersophiaboard and start a new era.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It's moving. :)
I look at what is happening above and what amuses me the most is that all these guys are screaming about the delay, they don't pay. When the update is released, they will also loudly and impatiently demand the appearance of a hero in order to play the game they hate so much faster.
I understand that there are those who are just trolling. But most of them are those who go completely crazy and don't notice it. They constantly insult the author, convince others that the author does not need to be supported, but when an update is released, they want to see it faster than those who pay.
Go outside, to the park or fishing, walk around the city for a few days, then come back and enjoy your favorite game.
Everything is simple.
first-time-meme-first-time.gif

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes